Starting New!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donivan2009

Reaction score
So two days ago, I decided to start two of my Tamagotchis from scratch. One of them is a v4.5 and the other a Music Star. Since I am new to TamaTalk, I thought it would be cool to share their journey as they grow, evolve and have babies. I plan on keeping the log going for all future generations as long as possible. Not only because I think it's kinda cool to share my journey and experience with the community, but also for my own memories! Because I didnt start this log until today, and i reset my tama's two days ago, the first couple posts will be from memory. It might not get interesting until I can catch up and post things as they happen. Also, i wont be writing it in a "script" form, like I see many other people doing. I love reading the script style logs, but I'm just not good at that sort of thing. Instead, this will be more like a journal of my experiences and the life of my two tama's!

So, without further adieu, here we go!

I reset both Tama's on 4/5/2016 to kick off our hopefully, long journey! It was exciting to see the new eggs and I was anticipating their hatching! It didn't take long for my Music Star to hatch! Only about 30 seconds or so, and I had a handsome baby boy. As always, it took me quite a while to decide on a name, but when I did, I punched in each letter slowly. Sounding it out as I entered it; H -- O -- M -- I -- E--. For some reason this name just fit. He began hopping around the screen as all babies do, waiting for his first meal. I quickly fed him 4 servings of baby food. He was starving I guess :p Also on the screen was his two favorite items. A guitar as his instrument of choice, and a shiny new spaceship! I also played two rounds of "Sound Block" with him while I passed the time, waiting for the V4.5 to hatch.

What seemed like decades, I heard the all to familiar beeping coming from the v4.5. I quickly swiped it up[[ off the table to see the egg crack open. Another bouncing baby boy! This time it didn't take long at all to decide on his name, as I had several minutes to decide on it while I was waiting. Dupie! Just like I did the other one, I quickly gave him some food. Three servings of cereal, and a scone is all it took and he was full.

For the next few minutes and throughout the day, I took turns playing games, feeding and bathing them both. Babies are a lot of work, but I enjoyed every moment of it. Shaping and molding what I hope to be two well adjusted and disciplined Tama's!

With the 1st generation up and running on both devices, so begins the journey of Homie and Dupie. What awaits them in the future? Who will they become and who will they meet. Only time will tell, and I hope you will take this journey with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
After a restful nights sleep, I woke up excited to play with both Homie and Dupie. But I was a little disappointed to see that they were still sleeping! I wish I could have a tama that was on my sleep schedule for once!

After a couple hours, Homie finally woke up! I immediately picked him up and did all the normal things, like feeding him and cleaning him up. We played several music games, and before I knew it his music skills had increased substantially!

Tone: 28

Rhythm: 16

Original: 10

I'm excited to see if he will become a famous music star some day!

**beep**beep**

Dupie finally woke up! And he seems to be in a bad mood! Crying and crying, so I started to feed him. He only had one empty heart so he couldn't be THAT hungry! I feed him some cereal, but he was still crying! What could he possibly want?? He's fully happy too! I decided to try to play a game with him before I put him in time-out, but as I suspected, he refused! So I put him in time out! Babies can be such a pain sometime!!

*BEEP BEEP BEEP***BEEP BEEP BEEP**

I knew that sound all too well!!! I snapped up Homie (music Star) to see him evolve!! My fingers were crossed, hoping that I had taken good care of him! ~~~~ Ta Da... Homie is know a Kuribotchi! Just what I was aiming for!

Once Dupie was in a better mood, we all played games together throughout the day! I kept expecting Dupie to evolve at some point today, just because in my experience they usually evolve into toddlers on the first day, but he never did.

Oh well... there's always tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back