Favorite Sanrio character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose your favorite Sanrio character [s]

• Bad Badtz Maru

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bonbon Ribbon

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Charmmy Kitty

• Chococat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cinnamoroll

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Corocoro Kuririn

• Gudetama

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Hello Kitty

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Keroppi

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Kuromi

• Landry

• Little Twin Stars

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • My Melody

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Pochacco

• Pompom Purin

• Rilakkuma

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Sugarbunnies

• Tuxedo Sam

• Usahana

• Wish Me Mell

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
TamaTalk members, I'd like to know who your favorite Sanrio characters are. If they're not on the poll, you can say in your comment instead.

I put 20 characters on the poll in aplhabetical order.

My favorites are Masyumaro [he's not on the poll; he's a cute cat], Bonbon Ribbon, Cinnamoroll, Usahana, Wish Me Mell, and My Melody. I also love Chococat, Charmmy Kitty, Kuromi, Pandapple [it's a shame he wasn't popular] and Jewelpets, but I didn't put Jewelpets on the poll because they're also SEGA instead of only Sanrio. I like Hello Kitty but for some reason not as much as most other Sanrio characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad people like Kerropi. When I was younger I had a stamp of him that said good work and always got told off by my teacher because I'd stamp my own school work with it even if I got all the answers wrong

i love sanrio a ton! my absolute favorite character is my melody, but i also love cinnamoroll and little twin stars! i like hello kitty a lot too, i have a lot of hello kitty stuff since it's the easiest to find.

Cries bc sanrio has recently become a special interest of mine and now I see this and I'm like ahhhhh yesss

My favorite is definitely My Melody, she was my favorite when I was little and now she's kinda like a comfort character for me I guess?? I kinda sorta bought a My Melody plush as an impulse buy after a bad breakup but it was so worth it and she's so soft and it makes me happy haha

I also love Little Twin Stars, I'd like to get a notebook with them sometime, idk I need to manage my time better and a cute notebook might give me the motivation to use it lol

https:// www . sanrio . com / index . cfm / fuseaction / publicWishList . view / ID/c917a8bb-a34d-464b-ad37-f550bd213138 subtly, invisibly slips sanrio wishlist into post lmao, I put spaces in bc the link was still visible and I don't want this to be blatantly obviously in the message welp

Gudatama and Rilakkuma are actually from San-X. It's another company like Sanrio.

It's hard to choose one Sanrio character, so I voted for several. Tuxedo Sam, Keroppi, Bad Badtz and Hello Kitty. I forgot to click on Twin Stars and Pochacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back