Are Gigapets Worth Buying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarshyMellow

Reaction score
Like the title says. Are they? 'Cause I'd like to know because I might get one in the future. 0:

My only experience I have with Giga Pets is the Yoda edition. I personally really like him, but he is NOISY! I wouldn't recommend him if you're someone who likes quiet, but other then that he's easy to take care of and the graphics are really cute. :)

For the most part, Giga Pets graphics are well done but the gameplay varies with each edition. There are some that are easy to keep alive (like Yoda), others that are moderate (such as the Giga Puppy or Cat) then there are others that are near impossible to raise (like the baby T-rex edition). I would suggest reading about all the versions before purchasing one because frustrating virtual pets are the worst. :( I've noticed by reading reviews that the ones that are themed with licensed characters are (usually) the easiest to take care of.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a Floppy Frog giga pet from ebay. So far, I've had a moderately easy time caring for her needs. There seem to be very few good guides available to help a new player out, but believe it or not, my first virtual pet of any kind was a giga pet cat. I'm pretty used to working with these sorts of pets, though my memory is a little rusty at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back