[Tamagotchi P's] Profile page changed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AriaPark

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Aria and I'm new to this forum but have been consulting it every now and then since I got my Tamagotchi P's. I decided to create an account to post about a problem I've encountered in my tamagotchi's profile page. You'll see, suddenly the characters in my profile are all messed up and now it's just random stuff.

Here's a picture of how it looks like now:

fmtWk64.jpg

It used to say:

- しあわせ

- こべ にく

- ロボットこがく

- ふあんで

I used some stars and heart characters in each line as well.

The thing is it has misconfigured for some reason and I don't know whether this is normal behaviour or not. The stuff that is written now makes no sense at all so I'm confused. Can anyone shed some light on this matter?

There's another question. I got Julietchi as an adult character last time but for some reason, whenever I got to the park to work, the blue guy would turn me down as he usually does when you're a baby or a teenager. Why is it?

Thank you in advance for being such a helpful community! Hope to be as active as possible :)

it happened to me often too... It randomly has its buttons pressed by your pocket or wherever it were. And for the next question, your Julietchi didn't visit the Music Cafe or Tama Depa or Tamamori often enough.

it happened to me often too... It randomly has its buttons pressed by your pocket or wherever it were. And for the next question, your Julietchi didn't visit the Music Cafe or Tama Depa or Tamamori often enough.
Hmmm, it makes sense, I carry my tamagotchi on my bag all the time so it could have happened. As of Julietchi, I found it weird cuz I don't really visit any place before sending my adult characters to work for the first time, but I could have taken my previous ones to the restaurant, I don't know. Anyway, thank you very much for your reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back