Artpad Painting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.//StoryTeller//.x

Reaction score
A long long time ago, in a tamatalk not too far away...

The year was 2008. Tamatalkers would gather about the thread that spoke of Artpad, a mysterious online art medium that you could paint with in all sorts of colours and brushes. What these fellow artists loved about Artpad was that they could play back their artwork, and many took advantage of this feature and would create animated stories such as classics like "Stickman vs. Triangle of doom!" and "Gary the stoopid moose". However, as scholars have told, all things must come to an end.

...But end has not come, for today is the beginning of a brand new era of Artpad!

After more than five years, the times of creating masterpieces with Artpad have finally returned.

Click the link above, my fellow Picassos, and let your canvas flourish.

(To link your art, click "save & send" when you are done, and at the line where it says "If you'd rather not send this painting to your friends but would like a link anyway, click here", simply click on the word "here", and copy the link it has given you. I would like to present my piece, "some sort of sunset i guess idk".)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back