Pixel Chix Website Backup!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
So recently, I found a backup of the old Pixel Chix website! It comes with Movie Maker and everything! This awesome person on DeviantART actually downloaded the backup and everything! It's not really everything, though. It's just bits and peices from the website, like the games and stuff. In order to open the .swf files, you need to set it to a website browser - I play the games in Chrome.

Here's the link (It's quite big - 400 MB O_O):

https://www.mediafire.com/download/7uccg5tmc8grmek/Pixel+Chix+Backup.zip

I hope you likey! There's a read me in there so you can find your way around. There's also audio ripped from the games themselves! It's so cool! :D

So I was playing the Monster Baby thing, I wanted to put on my score so I typed Mata But then it said "Oops no naughty words allowed" but then I was like but that is my NAME. I tried to put common names but it kept on saying "Oops No naughty words allowed" I was so ticked but I sill play it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late reply!
Yeah, that happens cause' the servers that held the highscores have been shut down. No wonder - It's the same for every other game. :(

Oh thats Ok, I still play it Beacause It reminds me of my childhood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back