Giga Pets Komputer Koala

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting it from Amazon soon, since it's in stock. Is there anything I should know about the Komputer Koala?

Like is it harder to raise or less needy? How many stages does it have?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did some searching and there's not a lot of information out about these guys. I'm not finding anything that says they're a difficult or needy pet to raise, it looks like a pretty traditional Giga Pet/virtual pet. ^_^ Also, the eucalyptus leaves are his main food while the milk is his snack. Apparently some got a little confused about this back in the day! I guess the instructions weren't clear about that.

I found these instructions, which seems interesting.
I actually have a PDF of those instructions. I may have a use for those when I get one.

I did some searching and there's not a lot of information out about these guys. I'm not finding anything that says they're a difficult or needy pet to raise, it looks like a pretty traditional Giga Pet/virtual pet. ^_^ Also, the eucalyptus leaves are his main food while the milk is his snack. Apparently some got a little confused about this back in the day! I guess the instructions weren't clear about that.
I'm guessing he needs milk when he's in his baby stage, then as he gets bigger he eats eucalyptus leaves. That's my guess, I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back