P's Job Special Items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterxLady

Reaction score
I was reading through my Tamagotchi P guide at it seems to suggest (I don't know for sure as I cannot read Japanese) that you can get special items from working jobs. However, even though I've had a look online I don't really seem to be able to find any information about this.

I was wondering if someone could help me out?

Thanks.

Jx

You're right, there are special prizes. Here's a link:

https://gotchi-garden.blogspot.com/2015/09/tamagotchi-ps-part-time-jobs.html

I was reading through my Tamagotchi P guide at it seems to suggest (I don't know for sure as I cannot read Japanese) that you can get special items from working jobs. However, even though I've had a look online I don't really seem to be able to find any information about this.

I was wondering if someone could help me out?

Thanks.

Jx

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really helpful, thank you!

Do all thirty hours have to be done with one Tamagotchi, do you know? And I presume you do it over several days?

Thanks.

That's really helpful, thank you!

Do all thirty hours have to be done with one Tamagotchi, do you know? And I presume you do it over several days?

Thanks.
Hmm, I think it is only one Tamagotchi, and you probably do it over several days. But you can't switch jobs at all until you work only at one for 30 hours.

Since I last posted I've had my Himespetchi work for 6, 4, 7, 7, 7 and 4 hour shifts, which totals more than 30 hours. She's only been working at TamaMori. However I've not received a gift of any kind. Any ideas?

Since I last posted I've had my Himespetchi work for 6, 4, 7, 7, 7 and 4 hour shifts, which totals more than 30 hours. She's only been working at TamaMori. However I've not received a gift of any kind. Any ideas?
Hmm, could be a glitch. Or you might have to visit the place to collect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back