how did this happen??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

simsimxoo

Reaction score
i have two tamagotchi connexions and my first gen both became the same adult (mametchi) so with my gen 2 babies i purposely raised one very well and kept the other on two hearts.

They both became mini mimitchi's and then the strange bit happened.

the neglected one became mimitch and the well looked after one became memetchi ?_?

'Neglecting' to get characters is considered letting the hearts drop to zero for fifteen minutes-the moment where it gets sick of 'pi**ed off' at you.. Based on my results with kutchipatchi and stuff..

Well, maybe keeping on two hearts is not neglecting enough to get bad characters.

i guess not winterace88, it`s just weird as all the character manuals say mimitchi is gained when all needs are met with no misses

That happened to me over the weekend.

My tama died a few days and of course another egg hatched. It turned into Kinakomotchi. I thought that tama was only available to second generation and on. Then....i neglected it leaving it with no hearts and it still turned into a young mimitchi. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back