Jessica's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awkwardbear70

Reaction score
Welcome :wub: started: 5/17/16 :wub:

I don't think i've made one of these before but i've decided i want to :) I am also in the process of making a tamagotchi instagram so i will post that in the log when i can.

so i'm currently running 3 tamas, a 4U (pink anni. version), a 4U+ (baby pink), and a p's (blue)

i have different goals kind of for each of them. i'm only running the 4U and the 4U+ for a)the connecting content on the 4U+, and B) to say i finished them both lol.

i can't not run a p's it's like an addiction.

i have a boy on my p's he's a teen, the snail one i'm not looking at the names at this time but he is supposed to evolve today anyway, i am hoping for kuchipatchi

stats for the p's:

happy: 80%

Hungry:4/4

personality:gormet

gen:3

weight:24g

GP:300

So onto my 4U, i have memetchi, i didn't really want her. lol i got all her clover pieces so i don't have to get her again but , i was planning for a different one and got side tracked so i wasn't as excited lol i haven't sent her to school, i'm not going to. i'm waiting to marry her off to lovesolatichi on my 4U+.

stats:

happy: 50%

Hungry:5/6

Skills:0/8

gen:4

weight:91

GP:8830

my 4U+ is my favvvvorite :) my favorite shell, and my favorite to run. i like the simplicity of the 4U for a busy life cause the p's can get kind of needy and i have to take a break, but the little bit more added content in the 4U+ makes it a little more fun. could be better but i also don't have access to the app right now still waiting to get something to run that from.

i have lovesolatchi right now, i had candy pakupaku first gen on this. i ordered it as a present to myself for finishing the semester lol

so I've found 2/3 of his clover peices ( cause the 4th one is auto) i'm currently almost done getting him through school and then I'm going to try and marry these guys today. :)

stats:

happy:50%

Hungry:6/6

skills:5/8

gen:

weight:24

GP:540

ill check back in later ******** :)

Day two of the tama log. :wub: :ichigotchi:

so i'm saddened to announce that i took the batteries out of my 4U to run just the p's and the 4U+ thus making life easier on myself. lol

so yesterday, i had married off my 4U/4U+ to each other and i got boys so on my 4U+ i have a toddler boy..nyokinotchi. he's only 24 hours in so i'll have him until tomorrow i'm hoping to get mametchi with him right now that's what we're going for lol

stats:

Hunger:4/6

happy:20%

weight:50g

GP:540

so on to my p's .... i have mongumogutchi and he has 3/4 puzzle pieces. i was originally going for kuchipatchi on my p's but i guess i had more miss cares than i thought :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh well, still a tamatomo which my over all plan is to get all of those and unlock that destination but we will see how long that takes lol. i have 3 tamatomos right now ( well 2, mametchi and knightichi, but I'm waiting for this dudes 48 hour piece, then ill have his.)

i kind of hope i get a girl next generation on my p's just bc i have yet to get a girl this cycle. 3rd gen and all have been boys. lol

i will hopefully be marrying him off today, also i wanted to share with you guys how i organize my tama information.

i am a writing and highlighting junkie i love it lol i highlight my grocery list. so i like the idea of having a detailed book kind of of tama information and i know a lot of you have binders and such but i wanted to go a different route.

so i either write the info on a index card or a piece of paper folded, and i have a phonebook from walmart and i label the sections with post its and then i slide info in there organized by tama and specific category :) i can take pics if anyones interested..

also if you have an instagram follow my tamagotchi instagram.... [awkwardhippie_]

ill check in later :wub: :wub:

Latest posts

Back