Tamagotchi v3 doesn't age

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cag

Reaction score
A little while ago I had to reset my Tamagotchi, and I chose "download" of course. Today I went through some tips and tricks and one of them said "To prevent your v3 from aging, simply reset it and it won't grow any older". I got a little concerned there, because it really is stuck at 3 years now, while my other v3 is already 4, when I created them at the same time. I really wanted them to marry, but is that even possible if it doesn't age?

If you've paused, reset or changed the clock you will affect the aging process of these tamas. So even if you started both V3s at the same time, if you have changed stuff on one it will not age at the same rate. But it will still age.

Which character do you have on the V3 at the moment? When it evolves / ages will be different depending on whether you have a toddler, teen or adult and it will help you work out what stage your tama has reached reached in it's evolution and how long you will have to wait before the next evolution.

Try not to pause, reset / download as you will definitely slow the evolution.

You should be able to marry them. If one of the V3s reaches adulthoood you can simply pause it until the other V3 character catches up and has become an adult too.

Hope this helps. A lot is guess work as you haven't given much info about your V3s to help make a more accurate prediction :)

If you've paused, reset or changed the clock you will affect the aging process of these tamas. So even if you started both V3s at the same time, if you have changed stuff on one it will not age at the same rate. But it will still age.

Which character do you have on the V3 at the moment? When it evolves / ages will be different depending on whether you have a toddler, teen or adult and it will help you work out what stage your tama has reached reached in it's evolution and how long you will have to wait before the next evolution.

Try not to pause, reset / download as you will definitely slow the evolution.

You should be able to marry them. If one of the V3s reaches adulthoood you can simply pause it until the other V3 character catches up and has become an adult too.

Hope this helps. A lot is guess work as you haven't given much info about your V3s to help make a more accurate prediction :)
Ah thank you so much! So I have two v3, a pink one and a white one to call them by name. The white one is a Violetchi (Aldut), and the pink one is a Pyonkotchi. I did the reset (because I had to change the batteries) on the Pink one, the pyonkotchi. Now for about two days it remained on age 3. I paused the violetchi for a while, when I was resetting the pink one, to avoid a delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back