Shelby Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decepticoncrown

Reaction score
is the Furby forum the right place to post questions for Shelby? :huh: They are a spin off of the original '98 ones.

Anyway, I was curious if the Shelbys have different voice pitches. Furbys have three, one high, one low and another in between. All the videos I watched featuring Shelbys have all had the same voice, but I wanted to double check. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Shelby has the same voice pitch no matter the color. Furbys have different voice pitches depending on type (e.x. Furby Baby has high pitch). I have heard of Furbys that speak different languages, such as Japanese.

Furbys were produced in a lot of countries. I've seen Japanese, Greek and Spanish ones on ebay. I think I saw someone with a German Furby before but I can't remember. :blink:

That's what I thought, I just wanted to make sure. Sadly Shelbys aren't programmed with some of the cool features that the '98 Furbys have, the big one for me is the lack of different names. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back