• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By GinaJinSarang
      Hey, Tama Lovers!!! My name is Gina! I have been part of this forum for a while!   Content removed - topics promoting personal links are not allowed. Sorry! --Penguin-keeper
    • By Muffinator3000
      Heya, Tamagotchi fan here. I’ve been caring for a 4U for about two years now, on and off to be honest, and I saw the Tamagotchi ON and it cough that my eye. What’s the difference between the fairy version and the magic version? Also, and cute additions to them that the 4U doesn’t have? I plan on getting one but I am not sure which I want.
    • By TRDFizzy
      Hi. I have owned this pink tamagotchi P’s for around 2-3 years. I am a 13 year old male, and while personally I do not mind the color much I’m sure it would not go over well in public places, especially in the area where I live. I’m not sure if this is against the rules, and if it is I will remove this post, but I was wondering if anyone was interested in “trading” my tamagotchi for one of a blue or green color. I will also accept other kinds of colored tamagotchis (as in the screen, not the shell). As long as it’s within reason monetarily wise. I might be able to meet up if you live somewhere in the central Virginia area, or am willing to mail it to you. (I would hope this community is nice enough to partake in their part of the deal, for I am new here and have only recently discovered the site.) Thanks! (I cannot post pictures because the file size is too large, but if I find a workaround, I will edit the post with pictures, or message them to you if you are interested.) Bye!
    • By BodyGlitter
      Hi,
      Recently I bought a preowned Royal pierce from Japan you want and I can't get it to unlink from the previous owner and link to mine.
      My Ps came with the Dream Coffret pierce and I had trouble linking that one too but once I married off my adult tama and had a baby I was able too, I figured that since that one now worked so would my Royal pierce but it was still unable to link it and I ended up resetting my tamagotchi but my Royal pierce still isn't working, I haven't tried my Dream one yet though.
      I know accidents happen but I feel that since I bought it from JYW it should be functional I didn't buy it from somebody on ebay yk? I don't think my tama pierce port itself is damaged because my Dream pierce works? I blew on both so I don't think it's dust either.
      I'm wondering if I can only connect certain pierces during certain stages, like am I only able to connect my Royal pierce when I have a teen? Or is it just broken?
      Sorry this is so long, thank you in advance!
    • By Penguin-keeper
      I must say that I didn't expect this, as Disney has not previously shown any signs of wishing to properly preserve and honour their classic video games, but today it was announced that they will be re-releasing their 16-bit era Aladdin and The Lion King tie-in video games in a pack titled "Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King". The pack will include various versions of the two games, along with the never-before-released trade-show demo for Aladdin, and production materials and a music player covering both games, and it will also include some modern quality-of-life features. It'll be released on October 29th of this year.
      The "Disney Classic Games" branding roughly matches the "Disney Classics" branding used on the home-media releases of the company's movies, so I'm hopeful that we'll see more like this in the future. I'd love to see Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse, and Toy Story also get this treatment, personally.