Sign in to follow this  
Otaku-chan

Who's your Favorite Singer/Band?

I'm in love with Marina and the Diamonds and AURORA. How about you guys?

oh I love Marina and The Diamonds, I really wanted to see them live but I couldn't get the day off work :c

My favourite band is Blink-182. I saw them live 2 years ago, thankfully while Tom was still in the band bc I love him v v v much

• Like 1

marina, melanie martinez though some of her lyrics can be a little dodgy, james bay and of course the queens, beyonce, britney, nicki & gaga

Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Trapeze, Whitesnake, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Ram Jam, King Crimson, Dio, Rainbow, Electric Light Orchestra, Hughes Turner Project, Molly Hatchet, Grand Funk Railroad, Ian Gillan Band, to list my favourites. :)

• Like 3

The Who is my all time favorite band!

Some other favorites of mine are Simon & Garfunkel, Bob Dylan, Journey, Elton John, Billy Joel, and The Beatles.

A7X, Steely Dan, Anita Baker, Megadeth, Kings X, Vanessa Williams, Michael Mcdonald, Phil Colins, Fear Factory, Buckethead, Beastie Boys, Basia, to name a few.

My favourite band will always be the beautiful sounds of Germany's finest; Ramms+ein. Favourite singer is probably Alice Cooper; I just love all of his music. *o*

• Like 1

melanie martinez is a big one, marina too. i've been listening to a lot of george ezra these past few weeks, james bay also. (he has such nice hair)

David Bowie, The Smashing Pumpkins, Johnny Cash, Marilyn Manson, The Cure, Nirvana, Courtney Love, Grimes, Bjork, The Smiths, Malice Mizer.

I'm really enjoying blues and things like Waylon Jennings and Johnny Cash covers.

d2, lovelin ^_^ for human bands i like dream5, all time low, breathe carolina, paramore, i also really like tøp

and of course kirakira girls

Edited by memeswirlz

David Bowie, The Smashing Pumpkins, Johnny Cash, Marilyn Manson, The Cure, Nirvana, Courtney Love, Grimes, Bjork, The Smiths, Malice Mizer.

I'm really enjoying blues and things like Waylon Jennings and Johnny Cash covers.

I listened to Malice Mizer when I was in elementary school and I even wrote my final 6th grade essay about Mana, lol. Not really into jrock or visual kei anymore but I still like to check on Mana sometimes.

My favorite musician is Doctor Steel and I also sometimes listen to AFI, Creature Feature, Voltaire and video game music. Miike Snow is also neat.

• Like 1

I listened to Malice Mizer when I was in elementary school and I even wrote my final 6th grade essay about Mana, lol. Not really into jrock or visual kei anymore but I still like to check on Mana sometimes.

My favorite musician is Doctor Steel and I also sometimes listen to AFI, Creature Feature, Voltaire and video game music. Miike Snow is also neat.

kuromametchi showed me afi.... i like how the singer does his hair ^_^

Edited by memeswirlz

I'm not a big band person, but I've loved twenty one pilots for several years now. It's a very bittersweet feeling to see them become so popular. o:

Nightwish, Xandria, Epica, Within Temptation, Pythia, Amberian Dawn, Tarja Turunen...I really like symphonic metal :)

i'm a fan of 21 pilots. I also enjoy jazz music, what a contrast LOL. Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong are pretty sweet.

I currently find myself listening a lot to Die Antwoord, but usually I'm into very different kinds of music. :P

I really like Paramore, Josh Groban, Keane, Gavin Degraw, 30 Seconds to Mars, Linkin Park, Hurts.