I've made a mistake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayori101

Reaction score
Still can't get this incident off my mind so I figured I'd vent about it here. It started when I first sat with him in math. The funny seventh grader (I'm eighth) that plays the trumpet, the cello, and basketball. He captured my heart then, but I didn't know it. I thought I still liked a kid who has my same age (and height for that matter). Eventually the power of my own feelings took over me and I fell head over heels over a kid I hardly even knew. This went on from November to mid-way through January. I swear math teachers have magic powers or something because she placed me next to him for four more units, through those months. Then she separated us because we talked too much. My feelings slowly faded away. A few months later, March, I had a dream about the kid. Being me, I built up a crush that was even stronger than before. I felt a need to see this kid and I was totally off when he ever missed a day of school. I missed sitting next to him in the only class we had together. Fast forward to April, the night of the middle school dance. It was the first time I really got to see him interacting with other seventh graders, and he seemed to be really close to this one girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She's really sweet, but at the time I hated her instantly. My feelings for the band kid were so bad, my friends had to pull me away when I started unconsciously gravitating towards him every five minutes. They made me stand in the middle of our circle to keep me from escaping. Fast forward again, to the beginning of May. This was when I wrote it. An anonymous letter saying how much I liked him and why. I signed it with a drawing of a diamond. I folded it up and stuck it in an envelope. It didn't get delivered until two weeks ago. Wednesday. In fifth period theater, I gave it to the friend I trusted most who was in seventh period band with him. She delivered it for me. I had PE seventh period. During PE, me and a friend went to the bathroom before class started. Since I'm stupid, I managed to forget they were having a dress rehearsal in the cafeteria during that period. The bathroom we were in was in the cafeteria. I left the restroom, still not knowing there was a band rehearsal when I saw him. He had the note in his hands and his friends were all surrounding him. I panicked. I sped towards the exit onto the field but one of his friends stopped me. He asked me if I was in fifth period theater. I said that I was and then said that PE was starting and that I had to go. He shouted after me, begging me to talk to him, but I ran towards my class on the field. The next day, during recess, I was sitting in a circle with the same friends from the dance. I saw one of them pull the note out and begin reading it. There were only two people in my friend group that knew at the time and she was not one of them. I quickly and quietly explained that I wrote it and she let me see the suspects list they had written on the back. My name was the first on the list. I had her tell him that I liked someone else. She did, and I thought I was in the clear. That's when my messenger told me that someone else knew. On the day I had her deliver the note, she had a fifth grader with her to explain what middle school is like. This fifth grader told another seventh grader. This seventh grader told the kid's best friend, and the best friend told him. Now he thinks I'm psychotic, and to make matters worse, he asked the blonde girl out on the last day of school. I'm still sad about it and I still like him to this day.

End of rant.

EDIT: I'm rereading this and realizing how silly I sound! Sorry :D :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back