Heyo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmaoidk

Reaction score
So I just made an account to ask a question.

Should I get the Tamagotchi Ps, or the 4U+.

I've always wanted a Ps, but I've heard they're hard to take care of, and the in-game purchases are really expensive.

I moved on to the 4U+, but then heard that it relies heavily on the Touch Spots and App.

So I'd love to hear your opinions and experience with them :)

Hi! Welcome to TamaaTalk! Hope you stick around the forums!

I have a P's and a 4U. If you're looking for more built-in content, go for the P's. As you said, the 4U/4U+ relies heavily on the app and touchspots for content, though I enjoy the 4U even without them because I love its simplicity. The P's isn't hard to take care of. It's worth taking note that you can send your Tamagotchi to daycare and school/work so you can leave them without having to worry. Even without these features, I can say they're pretty easy to take care of. Though the in-game items are expensive, you can get a flyer once in a while that doubles the payout of the games so money hoarding isn't as difficult as past models.

I'd say go for the P's. I personally like the 4U more but that's just me and judging by your post, you seem to worry about content. P's has got that covered. Hope I helped!

I do not own a 4U/4U+, but I plan on buying one. Originally I didn't think I would, but then I realised my phone is compatible with the app; I think I would be a little disappointed with the 4U/+ without any DLC after how much fun I've had with it on my iD L and P's.

I haven't found the P's particularly hard to look after. The growth mechanism is a little confusing at first but fun; I prefer it to that of the iD L (easier to get all of the characters). If it's content you want, I'd definitely go for a P's; there's a tonne of stuff built in, plus you can buy the pierces and it's relatively easy to get DLC as either an irDa reader or compatible phone is relatively cheap. The in game purchases for the P's are expensive and I was a little shocked after my iD L; however, if you can add DLC you can use the EZGotchi item (I've no experience of this) and/or add new games; I found it wasn't too difficult to make up the Gotchipoints when I had five games to choose from.

Hope this helps a little!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back