168 pets in 1; FAKE TAMAGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltal

Reaction score
One of my friends recently gave me a 'Tamagotchi' and said he bought it in Campsie for 3 dollars. I did some research and found these pictures. They look exactly like the one that my friend gave me. I played it for a while and found out that it had some characters in them that are from an anime; this 'Tamagotchi' is seriously fake. The graphics are also bad and I couldn't make out half of them. But seriously; who makes people pets? This thing is seriously messed up.

231778383808_1.jpg
2014-New-Seer-Electronic-Digital-Pet-E-pet-Gift-Toy-Game-Machine-without-Battery-168-Pets.jpg

These have been up for sale for a while... They're technically not fakes though, more so bootlegs. They're really easy to get on a lot of sites, especially eBay. They're really easy to spot though, they're typically made of cheap plastic, and tend to reset without warning.

These bootlegs are everywhere, sadly. :( Their listings have long winded names, usually along the lines of "90s Nostalgic 49 Pets in One Virtual Cyber Pet Toy Funny Tamagotchi". They're made to take advantage of people who think any virtual pet is a Tamagotchi. Pretty much any virtual pet related search you'll do on ebay one of these will pop up.

Just curious, have you ever thought of doing a log for this bootleg? They've become pretty infamous but honestly I've never seen how one of these work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of those too, but mine dosen't look like a penguin. Mine is egg-shaped, and blue and green. Spongebob is on mine also, as well as all the other characters you listed. It is pretty bad, and the reset button is also on the front, so easy to push by mistake. The only good thing about these is that they are inexpensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back