The Unknown Chapter 1: Luke (Rewritten)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiWarrior

Reaction score
:wacko: The Unknown, Chapter 1 :wacko:
Luke
This a an recount of the first instance of full Tamagotchi human interaction, and our first instance to know for a fact that we are not the only living things in this universe. The names of those who have interacted with these Tamagotchi have been changed for their protection. These chapters will be written by those involved, and sorted by there experiences in their chapters. These are their experiences.

:wacko:
I wake up excitedly to one thought. "One. More. Day. One more day till the best time of the year (for me), my birthday!" I sit up, to check on my Tamagotchi IDL, and of course since its like, 5 AM, its not up yet. I lay back down to try to go back to sleep, but that's no use. I'd most likely sleep through my alarm then anyways, besides the fact I'm not that good with sleeping once I've already gotten up. So, I decide to get ready. I brush my teeth, and brush my hair. I put on a vintage Tamagotchi shirt (custom printed), jeans, and a green and black sweatshirt. I walk back to my room to check my phone to see a text from my mom. "Hey, I have to go down to CherrysVille to pick up some fabrics I got coming in from japan. See you when you get home from school <3". "K mom, love you", I write back. Go figure. My dad is on a business trip to Japan and now my moms off to Cherrysville. Well I put together my backpack for school which is at 7, that'll give me enough time to make breakfast, wake up Katrina, and get on the bus. I start to make breakfast, crack 2 eggs into a pan, and make some omelettes. I chop some tomatoes, mushrooms, ham, and cheese and make some (If i do say so myself) SLAMMIN' omelettes! I also cooked up some sausage, and poured milk. I walked up to the guest room and knock on Katrinas door. "Coming!" She says and opens her door. I look to see here wearing a giant white tee and short-shorts that are a little too revealing. "Hey, you should probably get ready, i made breakfast!" I say. Now, you maybe questioning why shes here. Well, her mom and dad are on a business trip in japan and she has to stay for a few days. Katrina is a girl with a little bit of a chubby form, coffee colored skin, and long wavy brown hair. She is a very emotion driven, yet shes more of an introvert, usually keeping to herself. Now listen, we are not Boyfriend and girlfriend, were just...really close friends! "Okie Dokie Artichokie!" She says in a silly tone. She emerges yet 30 minutes later wearing her white and pastel blue Tamagotchi Life shirt, Scarf (my mom made it), frayed jean short shorts with black leggings, a black scarf, and a thick dark navy blue coat. On her neck is a lanyard with her Tamagotchi Morino, P's, and V3. "Nice fashion as always!" I say, and she blushes a little."Thanks!" Katrina says, and i run downstairs as she follows. As we eat breakfast, she checks her tamas. "Oh wait, I forgot mine upstairs!" I say as shes checking hers. I run upstairs, and the minute i pick mine up, I hear an ear piercing beep from it "What the!?" I shout while trying to see whats wrong with it. I look to my ocean andV4.5 to see that theyre also making the noise. I check the screens to see that they all have the same message on their screen. I can read a word of it, and i bring them all, on lanyard, to the kitchen along with a screwdriver. As i walk in, Katrinas are emitting the same noise. "Whats happening!? Are yous doing it to?" Katrina asks trying to talk above the screech. "Yeah, i have literally 0 idea of whats going on, do you know?" "No! This makes no sense! A message appeared on my screens! I tried to read it, but they seem to be in some weird letters!" as I look again, they are in odd letters. Odd patters of darkened, half darkened, and undarkened circles attached to other ones by lines scatter the tamas. Suddenly, before you can change the batteries to make this stop, the sounds all urge to a halt. The tamas are back to their normal state. "What the heck was THAT!?" Katrina says, breaking the silence. "I-i dont know. Maybe a government vehicles signal, causing interference" I say. "Maybe" Katrina says, extremely skeptical, and I didn't even believe myself. I looked out the window to a dull grey sky, snow, and fog. The bus pulled up to my street. "We gotta go, the bus is here", I say. "Oh, ok!" and back came her less skeptical, friendly demeanor. We both got out bags and went to the bus. The crisp cold wind and snow nipped at our skin.

As we got onto the bus, we sat down in a seat, me at the window and Katrina in the isle seat. We sit there checking our tamas as snow and rain hitting the window. Katrina got out her weather monitor (shes a little bit of a....weather nerd) "This is so....weird. The weather outside shouldnt have been happen. This storm front appears to have come out of nowhere! This just shouldn't happen!" But, she had to stop herself short as the bus pulled up to the school. "It seems an extremely powered lightning front is appearing out of nowhe-!" she says, and immediately, a gigantic 4-5 second long deafening rumble of thunder shocks everyone on the bus, and we all run to get up to the school. We get into class (me and Katrina have the same homeroom) and about 15 minutes after we get in without the teacher in class, she comes in. "Class, we've just been notified by the principle and the school board that if the storm persists, were going to have to evacuate the town. If you do not have a vehicle, town vehicles will evacuate the to the town CherrysVille." "Shes right", Katrina said, "I see the storm on my Weather moniter, and itll most likely persist" Katrina says. A minute or so later, There was a far away, yet loud beep. The entire class went silent. I could remember that beep somewhere...I just couldn't remember where...."OH MY GOD!!" I hear a kid shout from the window. Several other kids, including me and Katrina. I stared in aw at what I saw. I gigantic, almost town sized, oval ship, almost covered by clouds. Its hard to describe it...Just absolutely gigantic. There seemed to be a...screen like thing on the front. As i was being mesmerized by this, gigantic ship, Katrina was shouting my name. "Luke...LUKE" she screamed. It took me a bit to get back to my senses as i noticed the room was in absolute chaos. Some trying to leave, some hiding under desks, some just screaming. "Luke, we gotta go, NOW."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back