What's The Best Tamagotchi Deal You've Found?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shulk

Reaction score
Mame House on Mame Street in Mame City on Tamagotc
Not sure if there's a better place for this but what's the best deal you've found for Tamas or other V-Pets? A few months ago my mom found a bag of 5 tamagotchi's ranging from V3 to V4.5 for $3, I couldn't believe she had found so many for such a low price I was over the moon when she bought them for me!

Maybe 600 Yen for the Tamagotchi vintage alarm clock, called Mezamatch or something... that doesn't include shipping but I bought a few other things along with it so shipping doesn't matter as much.

Also, $1 each for two brand new in box Entamas (again, not including shipping, but the case is the same as above).

I once found a +color for $38 and I had gotten a $30 Amazon gift card for Christmas so I technically only paid $8 for it. Unfortunately the A button didn't work and I had to send it back. (And no, I did not end up buying a new one. -_- ) So that's like the best worst/deal tama deal I've ever had. :p

i founded two v1 (but i not buyed yet) for 20 usd

the tamas are used but have with good condition

Sometimes you can find Tamagotchis/Furbys at cheap prices because whoever is selling them doesn't know what it is or what it's worth. You have to do really vague searches like "colorful tamagotchi" to find listings like that. ;)

I got my Yoda Giga Pet somewhere around 18 bucks. Most of them go over $25, according to ebay!

I recently found a couple Tama Friends Dreamtowns at a small miscellaneous shop for $7 each. You can bet your biscuits I snatched them both up for my fiancee and I considering the second cheapest I found was at Hot Topic for around $30 each. ;)

I got a Pocket Neopets Aisha for 99 cents at a Goodwill several years ago. Unfortunately, I broke it, but that's still the lowest price I've ever gotten a virtual pet for.

Edit: Just remembered that I also got an old 1997 Tamagotchi that still had its box (I'm sure it's been opened before. Looks like it was made so you could put it back in the box easily.) at a thrift store for only $2! However, I have not tried changing the batteries yet. I am actually afraid of it possibly still having batteries since leaking is a possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
i recently bought a japanese ID L on ebay for 25$
it was used but it was in perfect condition :wub:

I just recently won a bid on a new pearl white Japanese angelgotchi for $18 USD >A< I am ecstatic!! It'll be here within a couple of weeks!!

I bought my green P's for $20 only a few months after it was released :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back