Sign in to follow this  
jadenblah

Tamagotchi 4u clothes?

I FINALLY got the Tamagotchi I wanted. MemeChanObatchi. The other day, it said it wanted this dress ( walked past the Tamagotchi depa, it appeared in a speech bubble) so I got it for her, but she doesn't wear it :/ just kisses it and dances on it -_-

Edited by jadenblah

Memeobatchi is a Personality Stage character. It cannot wear clothes until she reverts back to her normal form, which is Memetchi. Depending on what you did to cause her to change, you must not do it for several days to get her to revert back.

Edited by ~SkrillexGotchi~
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Teehee
      Hey i would like to get your advice
      I currently have the tamagotchi mix and would like to get another one... but im still not sure which one to get.
      I really like the p's but i dont think i would be able to buy the pierces
      I like the meets but i have the mix so im still not sure if i should buy it or not
      The 4u have these attitude stuff which the mix dont have because the mix is all about seeing the outcome of your marriage
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Thank you
    • By Oswin
      So I've been trying to connect my Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge, model #SM-G935V (it's on the list) , to my 4U, and I get to the beam part, then it gets stuck on the loading screen before failing. I've tried my Galaxy S9+ as well and got even worse results. I've seen a lot of people claim the s7 edge and s8, even, are able to transfers items to the 4U. I cannot figure this out at all. 
      FTR, my 4u is already patched, so it's not on that 4u's end. 
    • By IZfan4life
      > tama-gallery machine broke
      > frick
      > posts here anyways

the q stands for queer
      theyre lesibab
      lebis
      gay

TUMBLR MIRROR
      DA MIRROR
      (OG POST DATE:
      august 16, 2016 )

• By Retrotamagotchi
      In the midst of the epic battle between Mimitchi and Mametchi, two opponents have risen. Kuchipatchi and Memetchi!
      If you like Kuchipatchi, go down by 1. If you like Memetchi, go up by 1. If it reaches 500, Memetchi wins. If it reaches 0, Kuchipatchi wins.
      Here's a pic if you don't know what they look like:
      http://j.mp/1BSMRN9

Good luck!

• By Colorful Kiraritchi
      I drew this picture for tama town and it has a back ground!
    • By Sabrazom
      Yay! a quick Memetchi doodle for all to enjoy!