Alternative to Tamagotchi 4U App

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanbinnie

Reaction score
Hello, I just got my Tamagotchi 4U yesterday and I'm still exploring things.

I just want to know, is there anoher way for me to get the items from the Tamagotchi 4U app? Like touchspots or something? I live in Japan so maybe there's somewhere I can go? ^_^

Also, my phone's NFC can connect randomly as I can see the red house and my Tama goes to outer space (or something), but when I connect using the app, it says that the connection has failed? Is there a chance for me that I can really connect? I really want the items in there so baaad. :(

I just want to know, is there anoher way for me to get the items from the Tamagotchi 4U app? Like touchspots or something? I live in Japan so maybe there's somewhere I can go? ^_^

Also, my phone's NFC can connect randomly as I can see the red house and my Tama goes to outer space (or something), but when I connect using the app, it says that the connection has failed? Is there a chance for me that I can really connect? I really want the items in there so baaad. :(
What kind of phone do you have? Your phone may not be compatible with the app.

What phone do you have, and what model is it? You can try looking for it over at https://mrblinky.net/tama/4u/app/. If it's in the blue section, it should work. If it's in the red section, it likely won't. You can try using Ctrl+F to look for your model there. :)

other than a phone you can go to either the tamadepa in takeshita street or go to your local game center they should have a bandai data spot which you can use to get the exact same downloads on the app. While I was in japan that's what I did for my 4U it's the easiest way in my opinoon but I would go fast as they may not be available for much longer with the M!X station replacing touch spots, :)

also bandai data spots are usually located lose to Aikatsu machines so check there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back