Unknown Virtual Pet Value/Interest Check

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ96

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently came across these two handhelds. I can't find out much about them, and I am wondering about their potential value. * text removed - site rules *

Thanks,

Josh

21c02s.jpg

29fp3sy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are thinking of selling these virtual pets and want an idea of value / rarity, etc. you should try searching the main / popular auction sites for VPs with the same - or similar - names. There are also quite a few virtual pet groups on facebook who might be able to guide you - alot of our TamaTalk members are also members of the fb groups. What it usually comes down to is supply and demand - and the level of interest in odd / unusual pets.

We have a "No Selling / Trading / Buying" rule on TamaTalk", so you should not offer them here.

See our site rules: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/56068-the-rules/ - specifically SPECIAL SEGMENTS Rule #3 and Banned Topics & Posts:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/92971-banned-topics-posts/

specifically #5 for more info.

If you just want more info about the pets then apart from the facebook groups you could also try tamenagerie.com for more info - there's a huge range of pet types and descriptions covered there.

I have already tried ebay and found nothing. Could you tell me what the names of those facebook groups are?

Tamagotchi Traders on fb - although I imagine if you type the word tamagotchi into your fb "search" field you'd probably find others ;)

There are other auction sites than ebay too - but if you've found nothing listed then it's probable that your vp is not a "high demand" toy so more likely to appeal to collectors who are interested in quirky or unusual toys. That's both good and bad of course. It might mean that you don't have a very wide audience of interest and so you can't ask a high price if you decide to sell it. Then again, someone might see it and decide it's a "must have" for their collection - although in my experience, hobbyist collectors are usually prepared to pay a "fair" price not an inflated or over optimistic price! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back