Sign in to follow this  
Antiscian Cats

Tamagotchi M!x faceplates!

If you haven't heard yet, the front part of the tamagotchi m!x can be removed! I saw this image on awagumo's instagram:

13731717_303133193354205_764372110539098

Also while browsing Tamagotchi Collectors I saw that a user posted templates for m!x faceplates. Please note that this isn't my original work, I'm just sharing it with you guys.

1RfJMOm.jpg

The poster said that the correct width for this template is roughly 6 centimeters.

Can I have the template and what size would I have to resize it at if I use MS paint or FireAlpaca?

Can I have the template and what size would I have to resize it at if I use MS paint or FireAlpaca?

Hi, I posted the template above (it's the grey image). The original poster said that it should be about 6 centimeters across, they didn't provide zoom/printing information so I guess it'll be trial and error.

Hi, I posted the template above (it's the grey image). The original poster said that it should be about 6 centimeters across, they didn't provide zoom/printing information so I guess it'll be trial and error.

I'll figure it out. Maybe I'd have to do some math. XD

Just so you know, the faceplate actually isn't supposed to be removed to do so you need to take the toy apart so be careful when doing so haha but it's still good to see it can easily pop out unlike versions like the P's where you had to pry it out hahaha.

Just so you know, the faceplate actually isn't supposed to be removed to do so you need to take the toy apart so be careful when doing so haha but it's still good to see it can easily pop out unlike versions like the P's where you had to pry it out hahaha.

Yup, I'm aware of this! You can also take the faceplate off without opening up the tama, but of course there's a higher chance of scratching something.

How to do this? I might be able to get the dust out :D

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GinaJinSarang
      It's basically a  Fan-made app that allows you to customize a partner for your Tamagotchi Meets to marry and gain access to items and gotchi points immediately. .
      My question is, Can this app be used on a Mix? I can't use the Tamagotchi On App on my Mix and I don't have another Mix to connected to and marry it with. So I was thinking that this could be a good way to keep getting more customized Tamas everytime! I haven't downlaoded it yet to my computer. I emailed the creator of the app about a month ago with the same question, but they haven't replied. So  has anyone tried this app on their Mix? An if you did, did it work?

• By Lorrin
      Hi friends, I'm new to Tama talk so I apologize if this is somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. 
      I have a mix and would love to connect it with another Tama, but I don't want to get 2 of the same kind. Is there any cross compatibility between gens, maybe connecting a mix and a p's, or so on? 
      Worse comes to worse, I can always get a Sanrio or an anniversary mix, but I'd like to build my collection with different stuff! 
      Thank you! Also so excited to find a group who loves tamagotchi since everyone I talk to is always like "oh yeah, I remember those in the 90s... They're back??" 
    • By Zacmac
      Is there any way of taking my tamagochi mix facplate off without opening the whole thing? 
    • By Maggotchi
      Hey everyone! This is my first post, so bear with me if this has been mentioned before:
      I have two tamagotchi meets (magical). I LOVE them, but something funny is happening with my white one (I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but maybe it's worth mentioning...)! She just refuses to progress from teen to adult! My green one has grown into an adult, married, had a baby, and now that baby is an adult. A little insight: I sent both tamas on a cruise while I was at work. I came home to find my male teenager has been replaced or grown into Mametchi! "COOL!" I thought. He was only around for maybe 30 minutes before he was proposed to by a character in the game. He (I) agreed, and off he went to get married and they had a little baby hybrid of themselves. Now, Mametchi and his wifey are doing their thing, and my little girl baby has grown up! It's only been maybe 2 or 3 days since she hatched. She has been able to unlock locations and other fun activities. Meanwhile...my limited tama has been stuck as a teen girl for DAYS! This is the first hatchling I've had on this particular device, and she's not wanting to age up! I'm not playing either device any differently than the other (I often play with them simultaneously). Could this be a glitch? Am I missing something? As adorable as she is, I want her to progress! Anyone know what the deal is?
    • By goweegee1
      In my free time I've come up with two different characters (both made extremy far apart from each other which is why the first looks a lot nicer then the second). One of the charicters is a m!x between Gozarutchi and Masktchi, the second is a m!x between Gozarutchi and Androtchi! I hope you like them!

• By leogames2012
      Tamagotchi M!X Did Launch In Japan But Launched Worldwide Now... In Brazil? But How to buy?