Here Comes My Floppy Frog!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KujoStar64

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
So, after having found Giga pets for sale on ebay, I selected a Floppy Frog pet. I've had mine for just about a day (as I write this, mine is still asleep and will awaken in a couple hours), and ages ago, when I was new to the idea of virtual pet toys, a Compu Kitty was the very first pet I started off with. I was a very unhappy teenager back then with very few real friends, so my virtual pets were my friends back then. One of the Giga pets that never seemed to make it to the stores in my area was the Floppy Frog, and as I've been getting back into Tamas again as an adult, again with very few friends (the pattern never changed much, alas!), I'm enjoying this walk down Memory Lane. I was pleased with the low prices for Giga pets on ebay, they're honestly some of the most affordable of the old-school virtual pets that flooded the market back in the day. The prices for some Tamas and Digimon on ebay make me want to barf, I'm shocked at how expensive these can be! But anyway, I have my Floppy Frog, and I'm happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back