YEAH! ALL ITEMS CAN BE USED MANY TIMES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i own a connexion. and you can only use the dart, pencil, bubbles, shovel, the pot the panda costume once. everything else you can use as many times as you want. my fav is the ufo :angry:

i own a connexion. and you can only use the dart, pencil, bubbles, shovel, the pot the panda costume once. everything else you can use as many times as you want. my fav is the ufo :furawatchi:
i used to have the ufotchi buh it turned into a pyonchitchi :rolleyes:

Huh..I've had the Panda suit since the first generation, and I've put it on all of them so far (Up to third) and it has stayed in my inventory the whole time..not sure what's up with that, but I've used it three times while everything else seems to be single use.

Huh..is that regular? It seems like I've read a lot about it being single use as well...

actually, it's the mimitchi costume that can only be used once.

BTW: Once i got 100gp from a potplant.

Huh..I've had the Panda suit since the first generation, and I've put it on all of them so far (Up to third) and it has stayed in my inventory the whole time..not sure what's up with that, but I've used it three times while everything else seems to be single use.
Huh..is that regular? It seems like I've read a lot about it being single use as well...
That is very weird. All costumes should only be used once. Then it dissapears. It is probably a glitch in your Tamagotchi.

Glad To Help,

DarkCore :furawatchi:

I can use the mimitchi costume over and over again.

It's been said in a lot of posts that you can, and it's the panda one that can't. I haven't tried the Panda one yet so I don't know. But I know me and a lot of other people can still use the mimitchi one over and over. I still have it on my first tama and I'm on the 3rd generation and use it a lot on the adults to play slot.

That's a pretty big glitch seeing as I've seen more than 20 people posting about it. =/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I just tried the Panda one on one of my connexions and it's now dissapeared from my item list. But I can still resuse the mimitchi one.

I can use the mimitchi costume over and over again.
It's been said in a lot of posts that you can, and it's the panda one that can't. I haven't tried the Panda one yet so I don't know. But I know me and a lot of other people can still use the mimitchi one over and over. I still have it on my first tama and I'm on the 3rd generation and use it a lot on the adults to play slot.

That's a pretty big glitch seeing as I've seen more than 20 people posting about it. =/
Maybe I have a glitch in my Tamagotchi because I can't use the Mimitchi costume more than once. :furawatchi:

Regards,

DarkCore

Strange! =( I have only tried it on 2 of my connexions, but I will try it when my other connexion and connection become adults.

Very strange. Some glitches are annoying =/ I do mean for you not me lol I love the mimitchi one it's cute. The Panda one is ugly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back