Blooperz00 takes on Two v3s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blooperz00

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

After the death of my v4.5 and having been playing on the 4.5 for 2 months, I decided to switch it up and put batteries in 2 of my old v3s. It's been years since I've a) played with 2 tamagotchis at once and b)played with a v3. Between the two, I hope that will make up for the related simplicity of the v3 compared to the later versions I've been playing with over the years.

One of my biggest motivations for this switch besides the above, was there variety in characters, and the ability to used the connection feature. I no longer know people with tamagotchis, so I've been on my own for a while. Running 2 seemed too difficult, so I just never had anyone to connect with.

So this is an experiment! Let's see!

For fun, I downloaded both and found two teenagers: a Young Mametichi an a Sparky Guy. At least that's what my brother and I called the character growing up.And when my brother played with tamas is probably when these guys were hatched.

Oilyn, the Young Mametchi:

Training: [iIIIII ]

Weight: 22

Generation: 1

Minn, the Sparky Guy

Training: [i ]

Weight: 16

Generation: 1

I've also decided to allow comments on this log! Just in case you wanna. In the old ays of tamatalk people were very active with logs- their own, and with others. I figured I'd go back to those times.

Hi everyone.

Somehow Minn passed away last night, while Oilyn survived, despite being the same age and receiving about the same care (well, neglect).

Oilyn is now a Kurokotchi:

(Pictures are time consuming, I'm sorry!)

I'm saddened by Minn's death, but also honestly bored. I remember having a lot of fun with my v3 back in the day, but with the v4 and versions since, all the features have ruined my appetite for the simplicity of the v3. Or maybe I'm just getting bored of tamas in general?

I have half a mind to give up and switch versions, but something tells me i should also stick it out a while longer.

What do you think? And if I version switch, should I go v5 or v6 (or maybe even back to 4.5 after all that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back