Dragotti vs Goji Rapper

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Humantchi

Reaction score
Hello there! I was thinking of purchasing a new dino pet, but there's not that much info about both the Dragotti and Goji Rapper. Does anyone here have them, and how are they? Can they be paused?

I signed up to this forum about a month a go and only had two people reply to my posts. I just thought I'd let you know that it's a barren wasteland out here. We are some of the small handful of people posting at all.

The penny only dropped now when I clicked the "new" button and my posts were pretty much the only new thing up here in a whole month....

Yeaaaah, it looks that way, pretty unfortunate. Well I decided to order the Goji Rapper anyway, seemed cuter than Dragotti. Can't wait for it, besides that one I'm waiting for a Dinkie Dino, a Tamagotchi P2, and the Mothra Tamagotchi :)

Alright, I finally got it in the mail. It works exactly like the first Gyaoppi pet, with the 3 weather options, and the 2 games (high or low card game, or guessing which way he will turn), except with a different character, and way better sound. The big big problem is: it can't be paused. What a shame, but I guess that's life.

There's some information about these on tamenagerie, but not a lot. There's a pet similar to the Goji Rapper called Gaaa Hippie Duck and apparently it runs like one of the Gyaoppi pets (with a duck being the only animal you can raise, though). I assume that the Goji Rapper plays similarly to this, but the graphics do look different compared to the growth chart for a Gyaoppi dinosaur.

I hope this makes some sense! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back