Do you watch the eating animations?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Do you let your Tamagotchi finish eating in the food animations or do you just press the buttons to skip it?

It can be time consuming if you have to feed them a lot of food.

I usually skip it unless I've never seen the character eat before, or never seen the specific food get eaten before.

I skip usually, I'm very impatient, lol. Though if I bother to get food you have to buy (rarely happens) i look at the animation, because some of them are neat. Or just to see how a particular character eats as well.

Whenever I get a new character I watch them eat for the first several times and then I skip them. :)

Usually for the first start up of a new tama I will watch just to see if there are any new animations. I'll also do this when trying to discover a characters favorite. Other than that I skip mostly when I'm busy or on my break at work.

I also watch when it's a new character (each one has a different eating style!) or when its a fav food, or a food I haven't fed to that character yet, in case it's their fav food (I prefer to find out by surprise rather than look up the lists).

On the v5 I also watch more often b/c I like seeing the parents feed :p

I always watch because without doing that the whole thing feels pointless to me. I may as well button mash, get all the stats up and throw it at the babysitter all the time. Then it's a downward spiral to not playing at all.
I'm the type that is all in, or all out! :)

I usually skip the eating animations because I'm also a little impatient. :D I do feel as though it defeats the purpose of the whole thing sometimes, but it's so frustrating to wait until they're finished eating, especially in the baby stages when the only thing they want is more food.

Now that I think about it, that sounds a little rude, doesn't it? :lol:

I used to watch my Tamas eat whenever I fed them. Nowadays, I skip the animation and count in my head for every heart filled.

EDIT: I'm the first one to follow this topic!

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm not in a hurry, yeah. Sometimes, they're quite amusing, like Oyajitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back