v4.5 or iD L Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mexicanhead1

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering what to buy between a v4.5 or iD L

Please suggest (if possible) the website to buy the cheapest possible.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much, I'll be sure to look at the iD L. I was leaning towards that anyway.

V4.5's aren't rare (new in box, sure, but used loose ones are pretty comon) and people who sell them are more likely to not know how much they are worth, therefore you can sometimes find them on auction sites or even irl thrift stores even for cents or few dollars.

Ok, thanks. I want to move on to this question. (ANOTHER ONE) uhhhh... What tamagotchi do you recommend buying for a fairly cheap price 30-70 dollars?

Thanks

Anyway, I hope you get over depression. Try doing things you've never done before, if you go to school, maybe you could try things there?

Personally I really like the b&w Japanese versions, the UraTama and EnTama, though they are very different from the v4 and v4.5, so if you buy one of them don't expect them to be a replacement of the other!

I'm currently enjoying the M!X, I also am quite a fan of P's, but when it comes to cheaper non-colors, v3's and Music Star are really fun, look around if you can find one for cheap.

[Offtopic] Also, thank you for your concern. My depression should get at least slightly better if I finally pass my math final and move on to college (failed math final is preventing me from graduating), because then I won't be that much under pressure.

Don't really worry about price unless it stretches over 110 dollars as I already have my mind on the 4U+. Although, it may sound crazy that I am choosing this and iD L, I have the option to download extras.

I personally like both iD L and P's, but maybe go with P's. It has an english patch and VDP made by Mr. Blinky (so buying actual pierces isn't that neccessary if you got bored of the normal characters).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back