*mimitchi*'s log! (TMGC+C) ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*mimitchi*

Reaction score
Okay I know what you're thinking... She's back for the millionth time. Ya just can't get rid of me, TamaTalk.

lol so yeah, I do realize I said I probably wouldn't be back to do anymore logs EVER, but we all know that when it comes to Tamagotchi lovers, we can never really give it up for too long, can we?

So first things first, I GRADUATED COLLEGE A H H H

I received my BS in Biology this May and I couldn't be happier to be finished for a while, but at the same time, I'm in a little bit of a funk. I'm still an unemployed recent grad which seems to be an unfortunate norm among my generation, SO, in the wake of my graduation and while I'm on the hunt for a job, I figured the obvious: why not start a Tamagotchi since I have some free time now? Clearly that's the best answer to my situation.

I chose to start my TMGC+C for literally one reason and that was because I can see it in the dark. :D I've made a habit of staying up until 3am over the summer and I can't seem to NOT stay up that late, so I wanted one that I could actually see and play with in the dark. This log will cover the life of my TMGC+C hopefully for more than one generation. I may or may not add Tamas to it, but more than likely I'll stay with the one for now. As usual, it'll be a culmination of my own life adventures along with my Tama's and oh, the places we will go. :) Let's jump right into it.

So it's 7:56pm here now and I started my TMGC+C about 10 minutes ago and decided to start new instead of download. I received a Nokotchi (baby girl) who I will call Starr (mostly because of Ringo - I got to see him this summer in Nashville! It was incredible!). In the amount of time since she has hatched, she has pooped as many times as she possibly can (caught her in time twice), gotten sick once, and has raided the fridge for sandwiches, bananas, and rice. She refused a chocolate bar (blasphemous) and is now taking a nap. She certainly chose the right time to sleep considering there's a raging storm outside of her window with plenty of lightning. She should wake up soon and change before I end this entry.

While she's waiting to change, I just wanted to talk about how much I love the TMGC+C. I honestly forgot how great the screen looks. Every room is so detailed and colorful. Also the button response is nearly perfect unlike some other versions out there which is super nice. It's nice to hold too. Mine is the teal (aqua???) green-blueish color lol. THIS ONE!

While waiting for her to change, I looked up and input all the passwords so that we could have some items to use later on! As I was in the middle of typing them in, she changed into a Sakuramotchi! She looks like a little pink blob with a leaf on her head. She immediately went back to sleep, but I changed the time and woke her up because I'll be up a good long while tonight.

I think this is a good place to end for now. Hope y'all are having a great day/night and I will see you soon. :)

*mimitchi* xx

So before I go to run some errands and have lunch today, I figured I would type a short update for Starr!

Throughout the night, the storm outside kept raging and occasionally I would hear lightning strikes. It must be a thing to have storms last this long in Starr's world during the summer. It seemed like the storm would never stop! I was hoping it would so that I could wake her up and play games with her but alas, it didn't, and I put her down for the night and went to sleep myself.

This morning, she woke me up around 7am sharp and considering that I was half asleep, I don't remember much. I do remember that the storm had stopped finally and I wanted to play games with her, but I fed her and went back to sleep myself until about 10am. She only ever dropped two hearts and never got completely empty on either happy or hungry so that's good. When I was finally awake for the day, I took her out to play games and we earned some points and Starr dropped some weight.

At one point, we went outside and saw one of the happy signs! I think that's what they're called... something like that. But we saw the heart shaped cloud and that added a piece of the bar to her happy meter. We also decided to plant the ? seed and see what it grows into. We visited the park a couple of times and met a few friends along the way. After we had played enough games and earned enough points, we decided to remodel her living room into something new! We chose the log cabin style for 1500G. I really love log cabins and anything to do with being tucked away in the woods so it's perfect! Maybe we will be able to remodel the rest of the house soon, too.

She hasn't yet learned to use the bathroom on her own, but I haven't exactly caught her in the act a lot, either. Maybe someday! We just now went outside and used the watering can on the ? plant.

So far, that's about it for now. I will have an update later tonight. She should change into a teenager before tomorrow!

As for me, I have to make a run to town and visit the bank and the grocery store and all that good stuff. Starr will come along for the ride. It's been quite hot here recently and today it has cooled down some which I am grateful for! I really don't enjoy the hot weather all that much, but fall is right around the corner! I can't wait for October when everything is pumpkin scented and spooky. See you soon!

*mimitchi* xx

It's time for an update!

I was in the middle of typing a second ago and my computer decided to randomly turn off... Anyway, I got back from running to the store a few hours ago and really haven't done much since but lounge. Starr came with me of course and she wasn't paused at all during the time I was gone - though sometimes she was left in the car for a few minutes at a time while I visited some places. It wasn't very hot outside today though, so I didn't mind leaving her.

It actually is starting to feel like the beginnings of fall outside! 75 and pleasant. It's even a little chilly outside at the moment; I was going to bring my computer outside and write my log out there, but it's actually a little cool!

As for Starr, nothing in the way of big news has happened - it has been a nice sunshiney day in her world today and we purchased a bus pass a few minutes ago but haven't used it yet. Again, she hasn't dropped below two empty hearts in the time that I've had her in my care. She still hasn't learned to use the bathroom on her own yet. It's 7:58, so she should be asleep by the time I'm finished typing. We visited the park and played tons of games today to earn points, but I can't seem to stop myself from spending them all as soon as I get them... :D Oh well. Her weight has dropped considerably since we've been playing all these games - she was around 30 something grams and now she's down to 6 grams! Maybe she ought to have a chocolate bar for breakfast in the morning... Starr is now asleep for the night - with all bars full, 1 year old and 6 grams.

Tomorrow should be a relatively chill day. I'm going to try and call some people about a job that I was offered so that I can earn some experience - I'm planning on applying to graduate school in the fall and would like to get some experience in the time that I'm taking off. All of my friends and my boyfriend have continued to go to school this year, so being nearly the only one out of college is a little lonely... but Starr is with me! Hopefully things go well in my search.

Woah also - I just remembered my Blogagotchi account. Does anyone remember that website?! I used to have tons of logs there and I really wish I could get them back, but the website no longer exists. I wish it did! I love reading my old logs and seeing what was going on back then. The oldest one in my signature is from 11 years ago! I can't even believe that sometimes. I'm getting old... :D

If I can snag this full-time position, I'm considering trying to purchase an ID, 4U, or P's. I would like to get a new Tama as I haven't had the money to get a new one to add to my collection in a very long time. I would definitely love to have another Japanese one with a color screen - it sucks that there are no US color versions. I don't even think retailers sell Tamagotchi anymore which is a huge bummer! Maybe there are a few scattered around a Toys R Us somewhere... I'll have to conduct a search. ;)

I'll update again sometime tomorrow! As always, I appreciate anyone taking the time to read - I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

*mimitchi* xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys!

Hope you're all having a fantastic day. Starr changed! She became a Chamametchi this morning at 7am, which is apparently the good teen character. Yay! A little surprising considering I have let her hearts drop below one empty multiple times. I attempted to feed her a chocolate bar this morning for breakfast and she was not having it - she made a disgusted face and heartily disapproved. She had the roasted sweet potato for lunch and it gave her gas... but I finally found something she enjoyed when I gave her a donut! Noted...

We haven't played many games today, it's been a very lazy day for Starr. She went outside and watched her plant grow another stem - it should be fully grown tomorrow. It's also another nice day where she lives and also where I live! The weather is a little hotter today than it was yesterday, but that's okay. It feels wonderful outside at the moment. I love evenings - just around 6pm the sun falls and everything is at peace. The birds sing, the wind rustles the trees...

Oh! I almost forgot. We used the raffle pass we got at the store (apparently I thought it was a bus pass but I was wrong... sorry, I've completely forgotten what things are on here... :D ) and Starr won a vacuum cleaner which she then used to clean up the living room and she also won a set of cookware (I think... :D )

She just took a stroll outside and it's now raining there. Luckily it's not storming because I plan on playing more games with her before she goes to sleep in about an hour. We decided to visit the park and found Mr. Turtlepedia there! I wish I knew what they were saying... Like I said earlier, it's such a shame that the US never had any color versions. I would've thrown my money at it. :D

That's about it for today. Starr is 2 years and 22 grams. She should be changing into an adult in around two days!

I think I'm going to go outside and enjoy the rest of the evening. I'll be back with an update tomorrow!

*mimitchi* xx

Thought I would pop back on and ramble for a little while before I head to bed for the night!

I got a little bored and decided to wake Starr up so that she could stay up with me for a while. We haven't really been doing anything other than playing games. I would like to earn enough points so that I could go to TamaDepa and purchase a train pass (I think that's what it is? Forgive me if I'm wrong... :D ) And apparently the pass I bought at the shop was also a bus pass and I was wrong on BOTH accounts... :lol: This is how much I remember about the TMGC. Anyway, I selected one of the other destination options in the door icon, and Starr ended up visiting an amusement part and rode the spinning cups! We also visited the TamaDepa only to find out that we're too broke to purchase any of the passes for sale. I can't help but spend my points sometimes!

I'm really not sure how changing the time affects the evolution time for the TMGC, as when I changed the time for her yesterday, it caused her to not change into a teen until this morning, when it was supposed to have been last night. Oh, well. If anyone has any idea about how that works, leave me a comment. :)

Earlier when I was reading up on the instructions for this baby, I rediscovered that you can change the brightness setting on it which blew my mind for a second... :lol: I had completely forgotten that that was a thing!

So Starr and I will probably just continue to play games and earn up points until I decide to call it quits for the night. In the meantime, I've gotten back onto eBay to search for a good deal on a Gen 2 Tama from 1997 and I have had ZERO luck, save for one I found with 4 days left. I can only assume the price will be jacked sky high at the end of that one, but I put it in my watch list anyway. I'm after a Gen 2 because the screen in the one I have is messed up. The bottom row of icons won't show up and it's insanely aggravating. I've mentioned this a million times before in past logs and I think I even asked for help once in the What Happened To My Tamagotchi?! Section, but so far, no one has been able to help me. It's probably some connection issue that I could fix if I just took it apart and examined it, but I'm afraid to! I don't want to mess with it considering it's my only Gen 2 Tama and that particular version is my absolute favorite, so I've just dealt with it.

----

Now I'm just looking through the cheapest ones listed first. :D Maybe I'll run across a killer deal... unlikely, but a girl can dream, right? If it weren't for all the fake Tamas listed everywhere for like $0.01 cent, maybe I could actually find something. I have seriously been through 7 pages of just fake cheap VPs. I'm almost considering buying one just out of pure curiosity. It would certainly add a weird element to the log to get one of these fake Tamas and actually see how it performs... you know what? I'm gonna do it.

I'm gonna buy a fake Tama for dirt cheap and review the thing. Variety is the spice of life, after all... :D

I just placed my order for a fake Tama. A grand total of $1.15 was invested, and I am not mad about it. It's supposed to get here by September 9th, just time for my birthday on the 11th! I've always been curious as how to these things performed. Sometimes I've seen people say they're actually pretty good VPs and other times I've seen reviews that say they're complete trash. I guess we'll find out! The color is sent randomly, too, so that'll be a nice surprise. :D

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say they'll send me a blue one. We shall see!

This has really gotten pretty ramble-y so I think I'll end here and update you guys tomorrow. Starr and I are off to play some games. Have a great night! ♥

*mimitchi* xx

Good morning!

So last night before Starr and I went to sleep, we didn't end up playing games, but spending more points unnecessarily. :D What a surprise... I'm just lucky I'm not so eager to spend like this in real life...

We remodeled her living room back to the original with brighter colors because I felt like she was such a bright color of pink in the brown log cabin and the model of the original living room would suit her better. Then just for the heck of it, I remodeled the kitchen for 1500G. I assume this is the kitchen that's supposed to match the log cabin, but it's cute. Overall, I think I like the original models of rooms better than any of the other ones. They seem to be a lot more detailed and have more decorations in them. The log cabin was nice but it just felt kind of empty.

We didn't end up playing any more games after I spent points so we're broke again and didn't get to purchase the train pass like I wanted... Maybe someday when I can control my finances. :lol:

It's a grey and cloudy day today in Starr's world. Somebody tell me I'm not alone here in that I love cloudy days. Not necessarily rainy ones, but greyish, overcast days. They're calming I think. Starr watered her plant and it grew again today! I guess it's still not fully grown, yet. It has developed wood and some leaves, though.

As for her hearts, they haven't dropped below two empty this morning. They're full now, though, and her happy meter is starting to empty, so we'll go and play some games here in a minute. I think I like the apple catching game the best. The arrow game is frustrating sometimes because I think I'll have cleared the balloon only to pop it anyway and lose. As of today, Starr is 2 years old and 15 grams.

------

I got an email this morning telling me my fake Tama has shipped! I have a tracking number but for some reason, I can't view its progress yet. The pet is described as: "49 In One Virtual Cyber Pet Toy Funny Tamagotchi Retro Ornate Game Best" ... :D I'm just having a laugh at the title alone. In the pictures, it looks like you can get a bunny or a whale. Maybe we'll get to see what the other 47 are.

I also decided to bid on a cheap Japanese Gen 2. It's out of the box, but with the price as good as it is, I figured I would try to get it. I love Gen 2s and I seriously want another one, Japanese or not. Though I would prefer to have a US version, this would be a nice addition to my collection nonetheless. And I can get my Mimitchi on it! (If you haven't guessed already, that's one of the reasons I'm so in love with the Gen 2 ;) ) I'll keep you updated on that one, too.

The US Gen 2 that I placed a bid on hasn't went up in price anymore yet, but there are 13 bids and I've got a grim outlook for it considering there's 4 days left. I never bid until closer to the ending time so that I won't aggravate bidders and cause them to outbid me and jack the price up before it even ends. Maybe I'll get lucky, though. I would absolutely love to have this Gen 2. I'm already trying to budget to save money for it in case I do end up spending a little more than I bargained for... :D

That's about it for now - I'm off to browse eBay some more. I'll be back later! Hope you all have a fantastical day! ♥

*mimitchi* xx

Hey guys! This isn't going to be a very exciting update, but I just wanted to come on here and talk for a second.

Starr and I have played some games and visited the amusement part today. She went into some sort of fun house and apparently hated it... you should've seen her face when she walked out. :D We vacuumed the house and went to the park and spoke with Mr. Turtlepedia again. I purchased some sake from the shop (or at least I assume that's what it is...) and got another raffle ticket. We won another set of pots and pans (useless) and proceeded to bang them around in the kitchen... because, y'know, what else do you do with pots and pans?

It's been a very cloudy and rainy day in Starr's place today. It's been cloudy in my world also. However, I just found out today that I will be staring a new job on Monday! So we all know what that means... more money to buy more Tamas. :lol:

It just turned 8:02pm and Starr is now asleep and it's still raining outside. Great sleeping weather! She goes to sleep with 2030G points, 2 years old and 11 grams. All her bars are full, and she is sleeping soundly.

------

Another thing I wanted to announce on this log here is that I am creating a website dedicated to my Tamagotchi collection! It will contain pictures of my collection, stories attached to my Tamas, my own thoughts on Tamagotchi, reviews, logs, and Tamas that I may purchase in the future.

Once I get it set up and formatted properly, I'll post the link here and you all can visit any time you want! I will have a first post up before I link it to you. :)

------

As for my eBay endeavors, the Gen 2 Tama that I was after got the price jacked as I suspected... It's still not as expensive as it could be, but still... I'm a little cheap... haha. I'm still watching it, though. So far, I'm still winning the Japanese Gen 2. I'm also considering purchasing a Morino to add to my collection! It has been next on my list for quite some time.

My fake Tama is listed as shipped and should be on its way to me! I will include that one as well as my Nano Kitty on my website as well.

------

As always thanks for reading and I hope your day is going well! ♥

*mimitchi* xx

Hey guys, just throwing another update on before I go to sleep!

I have gotten my little website up and running! Even though I will be working on that, I will obviously continue to post here - but I will go into more detail about my collection and things like that on my website.

Check it out if you'd like! https://mimitchi.weebly.com :)

I will be back tomorrow with another update on Starr! Have a good night! ♥

Your writing style and log keeps improving. I love the descriptions of Starr.

These were my favourite parts:

• "I purchased some sake from the shop (or at least I assume that's what it is...)"
  • "It's a grey and cloudy day today in Starr's world. Somebody tell me I'm not alone here in that I love cloudy days. Not necessarily rainy ones, but greyish, overcast days. They're calming I think."--agreed

I enjoy your log the most when it's reflective/narrative and when you create comical stories involving the character. The details don't interest me that much, and this gives me a good idea of how to improve my own logs.
    On the other hand most logs are growth details only-and for some reason people really enjoy these facts.

"As for me, I have to make a run to town and visit the bank and the grocery store and all that good stuff. Starr will come along for the ride. It's been quite hot here recently and today it has cooled down some which I am grateful for! I really don't enjoy the hot weather all that much, but fall is right around the corner! I can't wait for October when everything is pumpkin scented and spooky. See you soon!"

I adore that slice-of-life things you add in. The ebay updates are of interest too. :)

The only thing is when you mention changes or certain things exclusive to your Tama, I think there should be pictures. I have no idea who some of the characters are.

I hope this helps! :) Keep up the good work!

Your writing style and log keeps improving. I love the descriptions of Starr.

These were my favourite parts:

• "I purchased some sake from the shop (or at least I assume that's what it is...)"
  • "It's a grey and cloudy day today in Starr's world. Somebody tell me I'm not alone here in that I love cloudy days. Not necessarily rainy ones, but greyish, overcast days. They're calming I think."--agreed
    I enjoy your log the most when it's reflective/narrative and when you create comical stories involving the character. The details don't interest me that much, and this gives me a good idea of how to improve my own logs.

On the other hand most logs are growth details only-and for some reason people really enjoy these facts.

"As for me, I have to make a run to town and visit the bank and the grocery store and all that good stuff. Starr will come along for the ride. It's been quite hot here recently and today it has cooled down some which I am grateful for! I really don't enjoy the hot weather all that much, but fall is right around the corner! I can't wait for October when everything is pumpkin scented and spooky. See you soon!"

I adore that slice-of-life things you add in. The ebay updates are of interest too. :)

The only thing is when you mention changes or certain things exclusive to your Tama, I think there should be pictures. I have no idea who some of the characters are.

I hope this helps! :) Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying the log! :)

I agree with what you said about the details. Reading times/stats doesn't interest me much at all and I would much rather hear about the main events in the life of the Tamagotchi and interesting things that happen in their world. I also like to read about how raising it incorporates into our own daily lives. The main thing to me is trying to incorporate things into my log that I would like to read in other's logs. Your comments are certainly appreciated and I love to hear about things that I could do to improve or are doing well. :)

Admittedly, I have been lazy on uploading pictures. :D I love to see pictures in logs, but my computer is a little slow and it can be am ordeal to get pictures from my phone to TamaTalk and having them show up properly sometimes.

Thanks again! I hope you're having a great day! ♥

Good afternoon, TT! :)

Starr evolved this morning! She is now a lovely Memetchi. I do love Memetchi, she has always been a favorite of mine. Admittedly, when she evolved (promptly at 7am), I rolled over and went back to sleep. :D I found her later with two empty hearts, filled those, and we walked outside to check on our tree. It shook a little and Starr waited in anticipation, hoping for a pleasant surprise, but what she got was the opposite. Her tree turned out to be filled with green, spiky snakes instead of good fortune. She jumped in the air, surprised and a little terrified! Maybe next time we'll get a better tree.

It's a beautiful, partly cloudy day at Starr's house today, much like it is at my house. It's a little too hot again to do much of anything out there, so here I am inside writing an update. I landed a job as a Laboratory Technician recently and I begin work on Monday! This probably means I won't get to keep Starr off of pause until the end of the day. I will probably pause her at 8am and unpause her at 5pm when I get to go home. Growth will be much slower, but unfortunately, I'm not so sure she would have much fun in a Chemistry lab. ;)

Starr and I don't have many other plans for the day. It's been a lazy day for the both of us!

-----

As for my eBay adventures, I broke down and bought a Morino last night. It was $27! How could I pass that up?! I have NEVER seen a Morino go for under $30 and since it was next on my list of Tamas to get, I decided to just go for it. So now I have two things on their way to me - a Morino and a fake Tama. The Morino is the white color with characters on it. I think I would have preferred to have the yellow one with leaves, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, right? :lol:

Next on my list is an Osu/Mesu pair which I will have to wait for a paycheck for that one. Those tend to be in the $50 range, unfortunately.

Also, I was outbid on the little red Japanese Gen 2! I plan on trying to come back and win it at the end if it's not too expensive by that time... ;)

-----

Before I go, I wanted to tell you guys there's an update on my little website! In it, I talk about the oldest Tama in my collection, pictures included. :)

Click here! > https://mimitchi.weebly.com

Thanks for reading. Hope you're all having a wonderful day! ♥

*mimitchi* xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! I have lots of happenings to discuss in this update.

It started out as the typical day - me waking up nearly three hours after Starr and picking her up to realize she had lost three happy hearts and was probably on the verge of calling for my attention had I not noticed in time. We were going to go and play games but them I noticed another destination was highlighted in the door icon so I clicked it. I completely forgot that it was the Matchmaker... Anyway, I didn't really want her to get married immediately, so she turned down Gozarutchi and we went back home.

Now here's where my ignorance comes into play... :D Later in the day, I figured why not let her get married? And so I took her to the Matchmaker again and she met up with Kuromametchi and said I do. Upon returning home with her newborn baby girl, instead of staying for a day, Starr IMMEDIATELY said her goodbyes and floated off to Tamagotchi Planet. Completely not my intention, as I wanted her to stay for longer because at the time I didn't have the time to look after a small child. And I was even sad to see Starr go! I didn't want her to leave so soon. She left me at 5 years old.

But alas, here we are with Starr's little girl whom I've decided to call Nel, after one of my favorite singers in the world, Arnel Pineda. Arnel is just fantastic and I had the privilege to see him perform with Journey earlier this summer. Journey is one of my favorite bands!

Anyway, I continued to look after her despite my being busy. I made it work and somehow caught her before she used the bathroom 4 times in a row. I wanted to catch her all times and train her to use it herself (which I think you can do? Correct me if I'm wrong) but I didn't get to. She had a smooth baby stage and evolved into a Memepetchi. I think Memepetchis are a lot cuter than Sakuramotchis. Maybe it's the bunny ears? :D

After Nel evolved, we planted a new tree, this time one of the letter trees. It has a letter with a heart sealing it on the picture.

That's nearly it for my day with Nel and Starr, as Nel has already went to sleep. Hopefully I can wake up at a decent time tomorrow and care for her properly before she starts calling for me. ;)

-----

I'm still waiting on my two Tamas from eBay to arrive! I think once I receive my Morino, I will switch this log to a Morino log. Or maybe I should start a new one? What do you guys think? Maybe starting a new topic would be too much clutter. I dunno. :D

I've decided not to go for the Japanese P2, as the price is too high for its condition. However, there is a Mothra that is very cheap that I'm considering. The buttons look damaged and the paint seems yellowed but we shall see. ;)

As for me, I haven't done much of anything today because it's just simply too hot! I really don't enjoy being outside in scorching heat so I stayed in most of the day today, save for riding ATV's in the evening which is super fun. It's not so bad when the sun goes down.

That's about it for this update - be looking for a new blog post on my website soon! ♥ https://mimitchi.weebly.com

Thanks for reading, guys! I hope you're all having a nice night!

*mimitchi* xx :mimitchi:

So firstly, I haven't had internet the entire day. :D Great timing... especially considering that I wanted to update a lot earlier in the day.

I have had absolutely nothing to do today except sit around and avoid the heat. Kentucky summers are brutal, y'all.

Nel changed today into a Chamametchi! Our tree grew another branch as well. Today, I figured since we hadn't spent any points in a while, we would go over to the TamaDepa and see what was there. I think we had around 5000G, I can't really remember. But to my surprise, the most expensive thing in the shop was the green train pass for like 3000G. Naturally, we bought it and received with it 3 raffle tickets! We also checked out the shop and I bought her a Telescope with another raffle ticket.

So with four raffle tickets, we went to the raffle place (??? :lol: ) and tried our luck. We ended up getting two more sets of kitchenware (when will it stop?) BUT, third time's the charm! We ended up with the golden ball and in it was a beautiful purple watering can with a flower on the side. Now to be honest, I really have no idea what significance the new watering can is, but I assume there is one considering it came out of a golden ball. With our last raffle ticket, we received a brown thing that almost looked like a whoopie pie so we're gonna say that's what it is because I love those things. :D

After the raffle shenanigans, we decided to go ahead and use the train pass and see what happened. Nel ended up starring in her very own play in which she fought a horrible dragon! She quite literally threw punches at him and took a few herself, but Nel is a fighter and ended up winning the battle (with scars to prove it, no less). She took her bows, came home, showered, and is now sound asleep at 1 year and 31 grams. :)

-----

My Morino still hasn't shipped yet and I still can't view the tracking info for my fake Tama, either. I'm not really worried about that, though. I might get back on eBay a little later and see what I can find. It's just fun to browse and look even if you aren't planning on buying anything. :D There's currently a P1 on there listed for $1999! Completely irrational price, but who knows... somebody may actually be crazy enough to buy it. I don't even know anyone in real life that has that kind of money to drop... :lol:

I start my new job on Monday! I get one more day of rest before I get to work. But, hey, as I always say: more money = more Tamas. I don't have any bills to pay at the moment, so why not get them while I can? ;)

One last thing before I go - I'm getting ready to update my site, so stay on the lookout. I hope you're all enjoying it! (*Mimitchi's Tamagotchi Blog!*)

Hey y'all!

SO. There's been a change of plans. Considering this is my last day off before I start my new job tomorrow, I've decided to put my TMGC+C away and break out a V2.

The reason for this is simple - because you can actually PAUSE a V2. :D Until I know how my workplace operates and how much I could actually get away with running a Tama while I'm there, I'm going to have to pause it for the time that I'm at work and unpause when I get off. I will still keep my Tama running and update my log, but it'll probably take much more time for evolution and things of that nature to happen considering it'll be paused for round about 8 hours a day. Once I get situated and know the amount that I will be busy every day, I may be able to unpause my Tama during work hours. I'll definitely unpause it during lunch hours as well.

Another reason I specifically chose the V2 is because, well, I just really like the V2. There's a variety of characters on it, but they're characters taken from the ancestor Tamas. Lots from Osu/Mesu and a few from Morino and obviously lots from the P1/P2. AND IT HAS THE SLOTS GAME. Seriously, so much money can be had from slots. :D

Anyway, I chose my favorite V2 design from my collection - the white one with rainbow candy rings on it! I used to carry this one around with me literally everywhere. I remember always taking it riding with me because I used to (and still do) ride ATVs a lot and it's come along on many adventures. It's been debugged and un-debugged a couple of times here and there and you can tell because the two halves of the shell are the tiniest bit loose and don't fit together as tightly as they used to because of my constant performing surgery on it... :lol:

When I started it back up, I found one of my old Tamas named Riley dead at 7 years old. Oddly enough, I remember Riley. These things are like actual pets sometimes and I can remember specific ones that I've had and raised. I reset it and hatched a little tiny Petitchi (boy)! I named him Roger after another one of my favorite singers in the world - Roger Daltrey. :D I love naming my Tamas after my favorite musicians if you haven't noticed.

So Rog and I are just going through the baby stage motions. I'm sure there isn't much you don't already know about this point in time. We've been playing the jump game though which I always thought was a little annoying - it's the one where you have to watch when the dots come on and press the buttons as quick as you can to get your Tama to jump as high as possible and clear the hurdle. It's only good for 100G though. I've got my eyes set on that slots game - just you wait. We're gonna be rich in no time. :D

-----

There'll be a new update on my blog this evening about the Tamagotchi Angel! ♥

Check it out in my signature! :)

Thanks for reading and I hope you're all having a wonderful day.

Hey guys! Quick update only tonight as I haven't gotten the time to do much today - I started my new job as a Lab Technician! It looks like I am going to be able to unpause Rog at work! They're pretty laid back at the company and allow things like that so long as nothing gets in the way of my work. I may wait a few days until I can learn some more about the procedures I'm assigned to do before I start unpausing him all the time.

I DID unpause him today on my lunch break for 30 minutes and when I got home at about 5:30pm. In that time, he called for a praise and we played some games! I tried to feed him a lot of pudding so that we could effectively play bump but I'm just not good at that game at all. :D We used some of the points we saved up to purchase a plant from the shop, only to have it grow into an ugly face and scare my Rog! My Tamagotchis and I haven't had the best luck with plants, obviously... :lol:

Rog is asleep now. He hit the sack about 2 hours ago and I'm about to do the same.

I'm considering contacting the seller of my Morino, as it has been five days and has not been shipped. My fake Tama is still in the mail somewhere, but I expect it to be a while before it gets here as it is being shipped from China. I will certainly keep posting my eBay updates and shenanigans. I've been getting on there more just to see what pops up. It's fun to just shop around!

I also just made a huge blog post about my Nano Kitty on my website. Check it out! Link in my signature. ♥

That's all I'll write for tonight. I'll see you guys tomorrow evening!

*mimitchi* ♥ :mimitchi:

Lots has happened since I last checked in. :)

The part about Starr getting a snake tree was hilarious :) and a bit sad too! It reminds me of V3 & 4.5--the way they can send each other poop in the mail! The quirky things about Tamagotchis!

Well done on your new job! Do you like it? What's the end goal?

"Another reason I specifically chose the V2 is because, well, I just really like the V2. There's a variety of characters on it, but they're characters taken from the ancestor Tamas. Lots from Osu/Mesu and a few from Morino and obviously lots from the P1/P2. AND IT HAS THE SLOTS GAME. Seriously, so much money can be had from slots. :D"

I don't have a V2, does that mean you can bet & win Gotchi Points?

"I tried to feed him a lot of pudding so that we could effectively play bump but I'm just not good at that game at all. :D"--Bump! The game that encourages obesity!

You asked about starting a new log for a different Tama--well that's what I plan to do. I have noticed however that unless your log has photos people barely comment. It's sad my P's log DOES have photos, but not until entry 4, so I think people took one look at the wall of text and clicked off.

Keep up the good logging! :)

Lots has happened since I last checked in. :)

The part about Starr getting a snake tree was hilarious :) and a bit sad too! It reminds me of V3 & 4.5--the way they can send each other poop in the mail! The quirky things about Tamagotchis!

Well done on your new job! Do you like it? What's the end goal?

"Another reason I specifically chose the V2 is because, well, I just really like the V2. There's a variety of characters on it, but they're characters taken from the ancestor Tamas. Lots from Osu/Mesu and a few from Morino and obviously lots from the P1/P2. AND IT HAS THE SLOTS GAME. Seriously, so much money can be had from slots. :D"

I don't have a V2, does that mean you can bet & win Gotchi Points?

"I tried to feed him a lot of pudding so that we could effectively play bump but I'm just not good at that game at all. :D"--Bump! The game that encourages obesity!

You asked about starting a new log for a different Tama--well that's what I plan to do. I have noticed however that unless your log has photos people barely comment. It's sad my P's log DOES have photos, but not until entry 4, so I think people took one look at the wall of text and clicked off.

Keep up the good logging! :)
Thanks so much! ♥ My new job is sort of just something to hold me over until graduate school next fall. I test water for coal companies and sewer plants for contaminants. It's not particularly thrilling, but it's a job! :D

The V2 has a game called slots. What you do is try to match three of the same shape, either a circle, square, or triangle. Circles are worth the most and if you match three circles, you get 500 points! Super easy to rack up once you get the hang of catching the circles! Also - I can never win bump. :lol: No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get the hang of it!

I honestly think it's too laborious to post photos and it's too much of a process, especially when you have a computer as slow as mine. I just don't bother with it. Maybe I'm just lazy. Oh well! :p

Thanks so much for your comments! I'm glad you're enjoying the log. ♥

Hey guys!

So I found a way to keep Rog unpaused throughout the day... I just set the time for him to be asleep while I'm at work! I can't believe I didn't think to do that earlier. I'm not really sure how it'll affect his growth and aging, but that's how we're going to go about this. :p

When I woke him up on my lunch break, he immediately turned into a Ringotchi! I love Ringotchis. I'm honestly not sure what determines what character I'll get. I know there are good characters and bad characters, but there are multiple good and bad and average characters. I'm curious to see what Rog will turn into. :) Other than that, we haven't done much today as I've been a little busy this evening. I will probably post tomorrow and Thursday, but this weekend is my boyfriend's birthday and I'm going out of town to Nashville to visit him so I probably won't have any posts on my log or my website until next week.

After I get back, I will have all the updates for you, though! Thank you all for reading my log and checking out my website! I hope you're all doing wonderful! ♥

Quick update!

I have been doing the same thing with Roger today that I have been doing - keeping him unpaused by letting him sleep through the time that I'm at work, and waking him up when I go home. I just change the clock on him and he's set for the day. This way, he can still age while I work and doesn't have to be on pause all the time.

However, I AM curious as to how this will affect his adult character. While he's sleeping, he's not losing hearts. But then again, he's not gaining training bars because he's not ever really awake long enough to. He did call for a praise today though when I woke him up. I set the clock so he would still be awake with me now, but I'm about to set it back so that I can go to bed.

This is turning into an interesting little experiment... :p

Good news - my Morino shipped! It should be here in a few weeks! I'm very excited, and I'm also keeping an eye on a P2 that I would really like to have. Let's hope nobody bids on it... ;)

That's it for now, guys! Not sure if I'll be on to update tomorrow as I'm still getting ready for my boyfriend's birthday this weekend. I do have some pictures prepared for my next blog post, though! Hope you're all well. :)

Hi guys! :)

Rog evolved!! He is now a Whaletchi! Or Kujiratchi. Either one is fine, I suppose. :D He evolved when I woke him up for my lunch break today. Yesterday, I accidentally didn't put him back to sleep before I went back to work after lunch, so by the time I was home, I found him with lots of poops beside his bed and very sick! That has been the only time he has dropped below one empty heart and I was so sad! I had worked hard to keep him healthy and I forget him ONCE. Go me. :lol:

Anyway, Whaletchi is a bit of an oddity. It can only be obtained by debugging on the V1 and only appeared playable on the V2 (I think... correct me if I'm wrong). Apparently it was scrapped before becoming an actual official character. He is a bit ugly, to be honest. :D I have read that he is a very bad care character and that confused me a little as to why I obtained him. I only had a care miss once. Maybe it was just so bad that it ruined my chances of a healthy character...

I also got a picture for you guys today!

29378734536_fbefc118f8.jpg

I will try to have him get married asap to start the next generation. Hopefully I won't have any care misses next time. Even though I only got to spend a little time with Rog, I'll miss him when he's gone! His animations are a little creepy though. Certainly unique, but creepy. :D It's tough to play slots with him because you can't really tell his happy and sad faces apart...

I'm still waiting on my fake Tama and my Morino! I considered the P2, but I think I'll wait until after I get paid to purchase one unless I find some killer deal that I can't pass up.

That's it for now, guys! I'm leaving for Nashville tomorrow, so I probably won't post until Monday. See you then! ♥

Latest posts

Back