The Hate Over Mametchi At Creation Wiki

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaBoy9000

Reaction score
I found a site that encourages hate towards Mametchi. The hatedom for him is actually big there.

Here is a page that shows proof. [https://creation.wikia.com/wiki/DIE_MAMETCHI]

Teasing you-know-who on Creation Wiki, like that page did, would previously startle me.

Oh no, what we gonna do?

The link doesn't work, but whoever they are they must be pretty insecure to get all upset over a Tamagotchi character. I guess if he was a little kid he would be the brainiac, a Lisa Simpson type...so maybe this is a classic case of people being jealous of the smartest guy in class?

People sure are getting creative with how they project their issues.

Just ignore it, they're probably just bored and trolling. Anyway that wiki page made me cringe from edginess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think somebody deleted that wiki, because it was rude for someone to be mad about a character that doesn't really exist. Besides, it hurts people-who-love-mametchi's feelings. Anyway, a wiki is supposed to help people and is supposed to be like an online dictionary for anything and (almost) everything. I think making use of Wikipedia like this is insane.

Edit: I Googled creationwiki Die Mametchi and I found something...

https://creation.wikia.com/wiki/Mametchi_Arc

Seems like a lot of people hat Mametchi now...

Edit 2: I was looking through some stuff on that wiki and found that one of the characters in that show was Igor. Igor is the name of a villan in Kamen Rider Ghost. I don't know if they are copying Igor from Kamen Rider Ghost, because I haven't watched it. Anyone who has watched it please tell me if the Igor there is the same as the Kamen Rider Ghost one! >.<

Igor is a normal name :p It doesn't neccessarily reference anything.

You guys are getting too worked up. Some people hate things irrationally for no reason, for example when I was younger I hated Memetchi like that, among other things, lol. (Horses, Feferi Peixes, etc...) No issues projecting whatsoever, I just hated how everyone liked her back in the day. Kids are edgy. And if it's not a kid then probably just a troll, I mean Mametchi is the most staple tamagotchi character with a big fanbase, so... People like to pi** others off.

Yumecantchi, It's a good idea to stop reading those things as they upset you. I'm sorry you found this. :( I'm sure you'll find another crush that is a great Mametchi type of human! :)

For me I think the reasons we like or dislike something are deeper than they seem. You can tell by the feelings that are stirred up inside, usually they remind you of something or someone.

I do believe it is issue projecting because most people who don't like popular characters for a good reason suffer from jealousy and feelings of being left out of society. They may also dislike "popular" humans as well.

This tells me a lot about the hater and their issues actually.

Those trolls who made the Wikia are probably just edgy teenagers wanting to waste their time hating on children's characters for laughs. :p

There really isn't deep psychology behind everything... Hating things & hurting people for no reason is a thing, really. I'm sure they're doing it purely just to upset people for laughs, that's just how it is.

I know most of you guys are fairly young so it seems upsetting, but character hate is really not a big deal. It's best to just ignore this, because you know what they want if they're a troll? Atttention.

Yeah, reminds me of the people that would go on Tortimer Island to harass people on Animal Crossing : New Leaf. It's a cute DS game, but for some reason even Tamagotchi and Animal Crossing attract weirdos...It's so innocent I don't understand it.

Yeah, reminds me of the people that would go on Tortimer Island to harass people on Animal Crossing : New Leaf. It's a cute DS game, but for some reason even Tamagotchi and Animal Crossing attract weirdos...It's so innocent I don't understand it.

Welp...there's also "Oscar and Mametchi's wedding." on that same wiki. A sure thing that wrecks the hearts of you guys.

Malfoy Edit: Merged MULTIPLE posts. Please use the EDIT function and refrain from consecutive posting.

GensokyoAngel, a user from Creation Wiki here.
We do NOT encourage Mametchi hate. It just happens that OP (Who is known as BoyInCharge55 on wikia) frequently posted Mametchi to the point the userbase of Creation Wiki started hating on Mametchi in the past, which got really tiring the following weeks.

Hell, another user said this https://creation.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:32203 about the mametchi hate:

"Can we please stop.

Like I know this is Creation wiki, but a hate for ONE fictional character doesn't have to take up an entire 20% of the wiki. Atleast the memes here aren't the same meme. Plus it's getting really godamn stupid. Atleast be original with insults, using "Trash" as an insult is getting really annoying.

Hating a character is perfectly fine, but you can't shove it down everyone's throats all over the internet. That's not how you raise your reputation or anything."

A Silmar incident happened for me for my liking of anime, which resulted to myself think Creation Wiki has a hatred of obessions over stuff that aren't internet memes.

I don't hate Mametchi myself.

Igor is a normal name :p It doesn't neccessarily reference anything.
You guys are getting too worked up. Some people hate things irrationally for no reason, for example when I was younger I hated Memetchi like that, among other things, lol. (Horses, Feferi Peixes, etc...) No issues projecting whatsoever, I just hated how everyone liked her back in the day. Kids are edgy. And if it's not a kid then probably just a troll, I mean Mametchi is the most staple tamagotchi character with a big fanbase, so... People like to pi** others off.
Igor happens to be my first name, and it was part of my old username, Igor the Mii.

Welp...there's also "Oscar and Mametchi's wedding." on that same wiki. A sure thing that wrecks the hearts of you guys.
I can actually explain said joke:

Oscar lives in a trash can.

There's a dead fad on Creation Wiki, which is "Mametchi is trash".

This led to people to ship Mametchi with Oscar.

Additionally, we tease other user's obsessions nowdays instead of actually hating on them.

All this mametchi hate? It's just a joke fad on the wiki.

We're not trolls, either.

If you actually look around the wiki, you'll see that there's more than Mametchi hate.

Hello. I'm the creator and owner of the wiki. Before I start, I want to clarify: We are a wiki where anybody can make anything and share their ideas, so even low-quality content such as pages with only one word or parody projects (like Creation Show) are allowed.

We apologize for causing a disruption. I honestly don't even follow the "Mametchi Hate" but I'll try and tell you how it started. A user named BoyinCharge started to post Mametchi everywhere on the wiki. BoyinCharge spammed the character wherever he could. It got to the point where every page or post he made had Mametchi in it, and whenever he got access to edit another person's page, he stamped Mametchi all over it. Other users didn't like this and started to hate on Mametchi, calling him names like "trash". Things escalated and pretty much the entire wiki was up against BoyinCharge and Mametchi. Over time, it died down though. BoyinCharge still includes Mametchi in his projects but he doesn't spam it everywhere.

I want to say that both sides of this issue were in the wrong. BoyinCharge was spamming (I think I banned him for spamming once), and the users of the wiki acted aggressively instead of fixing the problem in a mature and kind way. If you ask any user nowadays, I believe they won't express "hatred" for Mametchi, but rather they would remind you of how he was being spammed everywhere and how that had a negative effect on the wiki's users.

We aren't trolls. We're a community. A small, meme-infected community with guidelines and rules that can lead to punishment if broken. I'm disappointed to see people thinking of us as trolls. In fact, we are all good people and we don't mean any harm. We just get in stupid drama all the time because, well, let's say User A got into a fight with User B over something that's not even important. User A makes a big deal out of it while User B eggs on the fight for as long as possible. Fights happen like every week.

TL;DR: We apologize for the disruption, let me explain. A user spammed Mametchi everywhere on the wiki and other users got angry. Fights and arguments ensued. The whole wiki was against the user. Drama died down and nobody has anything against the user or Mametchi anymore. We're not enemies or trolls, please do not see us in that way.

Thanks,

- Chrome

Hey. I'm also from creation wiki

Just to let you know, I'm the creator of Creation Show. This whole thing was a joke because a user literally started spamming the character everywhere which is seriously annoying. The DIE MAMETCHI episode was mostly written by that same user which is actually ironic. In addition to this, although the episode is cringey it's a joke, including the whole Creation Show series.

Although the Mametchi spam was annoying, so was the way we acted aganist it.
TL;DR of the Situation.

User posts Mametchi everywhere, wiki userbase gets angry and forms mametchi hatedom, anti mametchi stuff pops up, countless fights about said user and mametchi happen, situation dies down, A stain on our reputation was left.

Again, we do NOT encourage mametchi hate.

Huh? It seems we silienced the thread.

If you do understand our blog posts. Thank you.

Oh, forgot to say, OP thinks we still hate mametchi, but in reality, we don't.

Malfoy Edit: Merged multiple posts. Please use the EDIT function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back