Tamagotchi M!X Official Guide Book Scans?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igel-Fullmetal

Reaction score
As you may or may not know, I have created a Tamagotchi M!X Genetics Guide to help people manipulate Tamagotchi genetics. As of now, this guide is woefully incomplete and sparse on information.

As the Guide Book has been just released, I was wondering if anyone has scanned the book yet, as this information would be much appreciated. (They will also be credited)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, if you're on the Facebook groups (Collectors) I think Rachel Liew is supposed to be getting hers in a few days, and shes going to be scanning it. Perhaps you can ask her for the scans when she gets them done, although I think she's releasing them publicly (not a great idea, but whatever works I guess!) so it'd be best to wait until then. :)

My guie book will be arriving by the end of this week. I'm happy to share any information I pick up from it (although I will perhaps not share scans, as others have mentioned above). =)

I posted some pics of mine in Tama-Star_Girl's thread here.

But I'm not sure it has quite the depth of information you're looking for. Each character page has a picture of three example children the tama could produce, but I don't think it's comprehensive. I'll be happy to share info, but what is it specifically you want to know?

EDIT: here's what the character profiles look like, so you have an idea of what we can find out:

UgDV0DX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't scan the majority of it just maybe any parts with useful images, artwork, or charts like the character bios and whatever else. Could use them for the wiki or a mix guide since theres a lot of confusing things about the mix.

Any parts that are mostly text and have useful information theres no reason to scan and risk overdoing it. They could just be translated and quickly typed up.

I think there should be some sort of online guide or collection of information for the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back