Why can't I update my log?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamawalkie

Reaction score
Why can't I update my things. Like on the main left hand screen it has small chats. Why can't I do it.

Did you click "View All Updates" and then type your update in the text box labeled "What's on your mind?" ?

Tamagotchi Logs are posted in this sub forum of TamaTalk: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/forum/30-tamagotchi-logs/

I think you are talking about "Status Updates". These are intended for short comments.

They are not intended for use as a method to promote / sell / trade your tamagotchis on this site. That's against the rules.

Your Status Updates have been disabled and you cannot post in them anymore. Please check your PMs (private messages). It's the envelope icon at top right hand side of your TamaTalk screen.

You've been messaged several times about this. By my count this is at least the 7th time you have been advised either by Status Update message or by PM.

(I know you've seen all the PMs because they're marked as having been read within a couple of days of me sending them to you) ;)

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back