15-12-2018
Andy left, leaving me with his daughter
So I started up a v3 and v4 

the two v3
000_1.png000_1.png

v4
000_1.png

15-12-2018

Here's Andi! She thicc because I suck at actually looking after my tamagotchi.
Will no doubt get bad care characters. (I've also been pausing them a little too often, rip.)

000_000.jpeg 000_000.jpeg 000_000.jpeg 000_000.jpeg

And here's Dean, he and Andi are going to get married when they're older.
He's a chonky boi.

000_001.jpg

And poor Jack, who will remain single until the matchmaker feels sorry for him
000_001.jpg

And the chibi of course
000_000.jpeg

16-12-2018
I got a pic of my full collection, it's still small and I'm hoping to grow it a lot during 2019 lmao
(Still need to get them Meets, might get one in January???)
000_gfgf.png

I'm not really sure how long chibis live for? This fellas trucking along tho
000_000.jpg

Andi became Pirorirotchi, a very bad care character as expected, lol.
She evolved this morning, woke me up and was promptly paused.

000_001.jpg

Dean became young mametchi, an average care character.
He also evolved this morning and was immediately paused.

000_001.jpg

And of course poor neglected Jack who really needs me to play more games with him.
He's Hinotamatchi.

000_001.jpg

Very cool! I'd make logs too if my camera wasn't so crappy.... XD

I'm now curious to see what adults they'll turn into, be sure to let me know!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MimitchiCutie said:

Very cool! I'd make logs too if my camera wasn't so crappy.... XD

I'm now curious to see what adults they'll turn into, be sure to let me know!

you could always do a picture-less log ^~^

And I'll def be updating the log as soon as they all evolve

18-12-2018

Dean, Andi and the chibi remain unchanged.
No real need for new pics with them not changing at all, but I got some pics of Andi anyway
000_001.jpg

Pyonchitchi!
A universal character I think? And proof that I wasn't a great tama parent lol

000_001.jpg

19-12-2018

Jack remains unchanged, and unemployed.
Useless scrub.
Not sure what kind of job he's actually going to be able to get?

000_001.jpg

Dean became Hashizoutchi! Below average care character.
Next generation I want to try doing better with these guys, lol.

000_001.jpg

Andi became Tarakotchi, an average care character.
Now that both Andi and Dean are adults, time to connect them and raise their hearts so they're ready to baby once they're old enough lol.
Then one of their children will have to baby with Jack's child (If they don't end up being three boys, or three girls)

000_001.jpg

Should be getting tama mail this month or next, so I'll start up the new arrival once it's here, and possibly take the battery out of one of these fellas so I'm only running four still?
The chibi still lives, but it's an elder, and theres really no point in taking more pics of it.

Awwww! They're all so cute! ❤️

Edited by MimitchiCutie
  • Like 1

22-12-2018

And yesterday, our old man finally died. I'll be removing the battery now, likely not going to be running a chibi again anytime soon.
The other three are still fine, adults and not yet ready to baby.

000_000.jpg

24-12-2018

Andi and Dean had two baby girls together, Jack had the matchmaker come and also had a baby girl.
One of them went flat yesterday, so the other two are paused until I put in a fresh battery lol.

24-12-2018

My new tamagotchi arrived! I didn't think it would get here before Christmas, but here he is!
[Here a video of His arrival]
I luv him.

000_002.jpg

000_001.jpg

Will post pics of the other three some other time no doubt, still gotta pick names for the three gals.

• Like 1

25-12-2018
Merry Christmas!!!!!

I named the first gal, Adona.
She's
a good gal. Kind of disappointed I wont be able to pair any of them off in this generation. (I'm pretty sure the fathers, Jack and Dean were lowkey gay for each other even if they ended up babying with others later.)

000_001.jpg

Fourth generation! Her names Lia.
She and Adona are pretty much in sync (which makes sense, they're twins.)

000_001.jpg

Her names Aria, I mostly wanted a name that falls along the same vibes as Lia and Adona's names.
 . . .I should really put more effort into increasing her skills this generation.

000_001.jpg

25-12-2018

He evolved! Tho admittedly it does not take long for a m!x to evolve, unsure that I'll really keep the m!x going for very long?
He's vry cute at least.

000_001.jpg

Adona my poor little chub. I haven't really been paying much attention to them today, so much for paying more attention to this generation . . . 
000_001.jpg

Lia and Adona are both mizutamatchi.
I'm thinking it would be cool to get Bunbuntchi?
Or maybe dorotchi?

000_001.jpg

Aria is mohitamatchi, and will probably evolve to be in either the Kuchi or Meme family, I'm inclined to think Kuchi?
It would be cool to get Young Dorotchi.

000_001.jpg

• Like 1

31-12-2018

My m!x became memetchi then got married.
I have pics of the baby growing up, idk when I'll post them, lol.
A beautiful (kinda ugly) baby girl tho.

My other tamagotchi have been paused, rip.

12-01-2019
My m!x's batteries went flat, I have more batteries but I wasn't really fussed on keeping the m!x going.
My two angelgotchi arrived today! One came with batteries.
000_000.jpg000_000.jpg

15-01-2019
My iD L arrived today - I'm going to need to buy more AAA batteries. I found two for now at least.
My two angelgotchi are teens now, the two different good care characters.
I like the iD L a lot more than the angelgotchi, not sure if I'll keep the angelgotchi pair going after they die.
000_000.jpg000_000.jpg

I've also been playing Animal Crossing a lot more.

26-01-2019
Currently just running the iD-L
IMG_20190126_054238_755.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dwarfmun
      Welcome to my Tama log!
      I love virtual pets and the science behind human relationships with artificial life. But mostly, I just love cute kitschy things! This log will keep track of my tama collection, my active tamas, and my tama wishlist.
      -
      My Collection (💚=active)
      💚Boris the 20th Anniversary Mini
      ❤Eve the Pixel Pet
      ❤Nana Moon Maxi (coming soon!)
      -
      My Wishlist
      🌟 Tamagotchi Meets Fantasy
      🌟 Gudetama Tamagotchi
      🌟 Angelgotchi
      🌟 Littlest Pet Shop Digipet
      🌟 Pixel Chix Cottage
      🌟 Mothra Tamagotchi
      🌟 Pocket Pikachu
    • By Mimitchi06
      Unoriginal title aside, today I got my ON Magic Purple in the mail! I was surprised at how big the box was, and the tama’s size as well. (Then again, I’ve never seen a color tama in person...)
      I started it up, and got a Shizukutchi. It was a typical baby stage, and one that I didn’t get many pictures of. 

An hour later, he evolved into what I expected: Hoshipontchi! He’s super cute. 

I transferred over a few items from the app, including several banana shakes. I had Hoshipontchi try out the solar car. It went well- until it crashed off screen! 

I like how he doesn’t sit in the car, but levitates over it. 
      For the rest of the day, I tried to unlock Food Town (Gourmet Street), but his hunger just wouldn’t go down. He had fun at the park and in the pool, though. 

I bought a flying disc from the shop, set it outside, and an hour or so later Harapparatchi appeared. The blue color looks nice on him, and Hoshipontchi loves his new pet. 

The day passed, and nothing much else happened. But, he had eaten his fifth rice omelet- just enough to trigger unlocking Food Town! One step closer to the Tama Farm and meeting his future wife, Violetchi. 
      Unfortunately, it was right when he had fallen asleep! Oh well. We’ll try again tomorrow and see how it goes. 

• By cheesy-tchi
      You read that title right: one Cheesy running twenty tamas at once. No pausing. I've already spent money on batteries, so it's too late to back down. Here's what I've got:
      P2, Angel, Ocean, Osu & Mesu, Morino, Ocean, V1, V2, V3, Oden-kun, V5.5, V6,
      Tama Go, P's, Dream Town x 2, Mix, 20th anniversary Mini, whatever you call those original remakes, and an ON.
      If that doesn't add up to twenty then I typed something wrong. I'll be starting in the baby stage whether that means resuming from where I left off or resetting the tamagotchi.  I've already resigned myself to the fact that the Ocean will be dead within an hour, but hey. Some of these will be extra fun since I haven't played with them before. I'm trying to figure out my set up/transportation method. I'm certainly going to be putting these in my work locker.
      My batteries should arrive on the second, then I just have to figure out when I'm off work.
    • By Pogostix
      ~THE INTRODUCTION POST~
      WHO IS POGO???
      A work-from-home digital artist/internet hermit who got her first digital pet in 2002. She rambles a lot and is not apologetic but will highlight the important things in bold to spare your time and/or sanity. She sometimes talks in third person for no reason. Now I am an adult and have my own income to spend irresponsibly and don't have to beg The Powers That Be (Mom) for new Tamas for Christmas. I have a chronic disease that causes joint pain and fatigue (among other things but that's an unrelated story) so my Tamas spend a lot of time paused on days when my hands hurt too much to press buttons or days when I can't stay awake. This causes some weird age/time shenanigans. So keep that in mind as you read please :3

WHAT IS THIS LOG ABOUT???
      My experiences with my little Digital Zoo/Beeping Mass/Weird Dragon Hoard. It goes by a lot of names. Some of them are from me, some of them are from my friends. Most of my pets are from the connection series, as they stopped selling them locally after the TamaGO (Tamagotchi Friends never even made it to my area) and are harder for me to fit in my smol budget. I guess that makes a lot of my collection "retro" these days?
      Logs won't be super in-depth, just my thoughts and observations.
      THE DIGITAL ZOO:
      All my pets, and their current stats

THE TAMAGOTCHIS:
      Tamagotchi Connection v1. Male, named Diget (Was supposed to be Digit, lol I can spell), Mametchi  first generation. (Although being before the v3 the sprite is the classic ) 2 Tamagotchi Connection v2's. Red shelled one is a Male, named Manny, Marumimitchi  second generation. The blue shelled one is a Female, named Annie, and is a Pyonkotchi (I was gifted this one by my younger brother after he found it buried in his closet, this is the character that was on it when I put the battery in.) 2 Tamagotchi Connection v3's. The first one has a silver shell and is a male Kuchipatchi  named Wally, 1st gen. The second one is a dark green shell and is a female Mametchi  named Oscar, 1st gen (this was also found in my brother's closet and gifted to me). Tamagotchi Connection v4. Female, named Clair(e) (there should be an e on the end but only 5 letters fit, her name was planned out poorly). Memetchi  4th generation. Tamagotchi Connection v5/Familitchi. Family name: POGO? The question mark is because this Tama... has some issues. Namely that the memory resets every time the battery dies. Currently doing some SCIENCE!!1! to see if replacing the battery SUPER FAST once it starts dying will let me keep the data or not. Results currently are mixed, further results are needed. If it proves to be consistently "nope" then I will be looking for a replacement v5 and this will be a parts Tama. It already has a janky button that I cannibalized from a TV remote so it's not in fantastic shape. Currently a Watatchi, Uhyotchi, and LoveZukintchi. 1st gen. 2 Tamagotchi Connection v6/Music Star's. Pink shell is a female Chantochi named Rose, 10th generation (my longest running family tree). Recently married a Shimashimatchi and had a baby boy. Black shell is a female Violetchi  named Eden, 1st gen (I bought this one from my other little brother when he got bored with it for like 10 dollars). 1 TamaGO (which might be a Connection v7? Teeechnically???). A Kuchipatchi , male, 6th gen. 1 Tamagotchi Mini (Series 2 I think). Currently a Nyrotchi because ehehehehhh I slept in .__. 1 Tamagotchi Spacey M!X. This one is brand new and I'm still trying to figure it out??? A female... yellow... spoon... thing??? Toddler stage, if you can tell me what this is, please lemme know. 1st Gen. THE NEOPETS:
      Yellow Lost Desert Aisha Pocket Neopet. Female, amed Angel2 after my original toy, Angel, which was my very first digital pet and I lost it somewhere ;w;. Currently working on getting the last trophy, Copy Cat. Faerieland Deluxe Pocket Neopet. Currently only running the Shoyru, as I have learned from experience that trying to do all 3 WILL result in care misses and game over's. Also, Shoyru > Uni/Poogle, FITE ME. Female, named Mariel, I only have 1 trophy so far, for Cirrus Drop. I also have a Neopets.com account, golden_dragon_111, and a purkle Aisha, just as a footnote, if you want to neofriend me. Won't be mentioned here other than to transfer the trophy codes once obtained. THE OTHERS:
      Things without batteries for various reasons
      Series 2 NanoPuppy. Battery lid has cracked and I need to fix that. Also, it keeps dying because I can't figure out how to pause it? I guess the original version had a trick where you could go into the clock and just not set it and that would pause it but it doesn't seem to work on mine. Littlest Pet Shop Digital Bunny. This is a game more than a pet, you don't really take care of it. Not entertaining enough to get one of my limited rechargeable 2032's. Hot Pink My Meebas. BUYING THIS WAS A MISTAKE. It lives on a shelf. If I didn't have to jimmy it open with a butter knife maybe it would be used as a fancy snack holder. But it will never again have batteries.
    • By iTamannadi
      Hello everyone 
      And welcome to my first log! 

I’ve been reading some amazing logs of the members and that got me excited to start one for my Tamas and show you all how I take care of them. 
      This log will include the Tamas I'm running, not necessarily one just so no one get confused 

I will try and post daily, if not it’s going to be every two or three days.
      I hope you guys enjoy and if there’s anything you would like to add or say please leave a comment 
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      I got my Tamagotchi ON today. The Green Magical.
      The Tama was a boy.
      So far there is a slight bit of lag with the buttons but nothing to hair pulling levels. The screw was really wedged in there, by the way you need a small flat head screw driver to remove the back to put batteries in and you need to pull down on the backing to slide it out.
      I fed him, he pooped twice so far and got a tooth ache from me trying to max is happiness out with snacks as I don't think games are available at the baby stage.
      Update: He pooped a few more times and I fed him some more before he grew up into a toddler, Hoshipontchi, the good care toddler so it looks like he's off to a good start! He went to sleep after that. Sadly because my Tama was delivered late in the evening I couldn't do much except the usual care for a baby before growth to a toddler. I'm sure if it was delivered earlier I could have played with him more.
      Also stinks because I have work tomorrow so now I have to unlock the hotel before I leave to make sure he's paused before I go.
      At least him becoming a toddler got me 300 gotchi points so that's enough for my work day plus travel time to and from work.