Sign in to follow this  
Izayah

Izayah's Tamagotchi Log

10-05-2019

spacer.pngspacer.png

I'm going to continue with the two dead ones once the parent leaves on the green v4, so all three are the same age.
Here's hoping I get a girl on one of the two blue ones.

11-05-2019
a baby
spacer.png
the parents name is Lena, I haven't decided what her sons going to be named yet.
I'm curious about what I'll get on the v4.5 and other v4 once I get them going again. two boys knowing my luck.

12-05-2019
spacer.png
Three babies, the boy is generation two, his name is Hawks.
The blue version 4 is Ares, and the version 4.5 is Ini.
Ini's named after the pet I had before her that Died.

13-05-2019
Ares and Hawks are going to get married when they're older, Ini will just have to be happy with whoever the matchmaker brings
They nearly died this morning bc I slept in lol
spacer.png

14-05-2019

teenagers! they were paused all of today since I was busy lol
they grow up so fast
spacer.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By LaLaGotchi813
      So in a recent eBay search, I won a bid for an Angelgotchi, and a half hour ago it came in the mail and I opened it up!
      My sweet little Angelgotchi hatched and after a quick google search about how it works, how it’s different from other Tamagotchis I’ve used, and whatnot.
      So, as most Tamagotchis do, my lil Angel was hungry and wanted to play! It’s so cute how the “meal” is a pie! Lucky.
      The game really threw me for a curve. I was used to the *concept*, like of jumping over obstacles thanks to the V1, but I don’t know what happened. I was kinda struggling with it but I’m getting there! I’m excited, I’ve heard lots of good things about the Angelgotchi and I can’t wait to try myself
    • By LaLaGotchi813
      So I've recently gotten the Gudetama Tamagotchi. It's a pretty clever idea- I had heard of Gudetama before and seen lots of memes with him (her? them?). Anywho. I found one on ebay, bought it, and it arrived in the mail today! Upon opening it, I was surprised to see how small it was. So different from the rest of mine- it reminded me a lot of the chibi tamagotchi. I started it up at 2:26pm- so for me, it's been going for about two hours. When it first hatched, I saw it had a bonnet! So cute!
      It is a lot easier than raising any other Tamagotchi I've owned. There are two options, food and game. The game is pretty easy and reminds me of the P1/P2 game where you'd have to guess which way the character would go- for this one, you guess which egg Gudetama is in.
      It's throwing me for a learning curve that there aren't any meters to check [hungry/happy hearts]. I've already over-fed it a lot!! It loves its soy sauce. And seeing the C-click reaction is puzzling. It says "burp burp"... what does it mean?! Well, maybe in time I'll figure out. Until then, Gudetama and I are just chilling, him being his adorable self  
    • By Tamadonut
      hello everyone! i'm katie, also known as tamadonut. i don't know if you remember my old logs, but recently, i have started up two tamagotchis again!
      here is Rain, the hitodetchi on the v2! she was born to Tomo the kiwitchi.  

Here is Makoto the masku-shima-mimitchi, on the anniversary mix! he evolved today, and he is so cute! 

bye for now, 
      tamadonut
    • By KidRetro64
      Hello my Easter bunnies!
      Its just an Idea, but hey why don’t we do an Easter hatching?
      You can use say a tamagotchi that has spring-nature vibes, or a Disney Easter nano is perfect! Any tama of your choice 💕💕
      Im going to use my 4U, personally.
      Happy Easter! We should make it the 16th of April, good Friday.
    • By MoonicornBabe
      I’ve had tamagotchis for over 15 years but I’ve never been super serious about them. Anyway, I’ve been doing a lot of research and I’ve found out a bunch about them. So I’ve decided to really take care of one of mine this time. 
      Her name is Greg and she’s already matured to adolescence. Anyway, we’ll see how it goes.