Connecting to Deco Pierces--Yume Kira....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello!

So I have tried the Yume Deco Pierce and it is quite pretty. I have discovered a couple of new food items at the music Cafe, a pink ribbon in the accessory shop, a couple of backgrounds and a rainbow bus that takes you to no-where. I was excited by the cute smiling bus and thought it would lead to the dream change area or some new games...but it doesn't do anything.

I read that it's a change pierce only...so there isn't really any new games? So if it can be changed...how do I do it? Also why does the bus lead to no-where?

-

Fae

Are you talking about the destination labelled ゆめリボンハウス (Dream ribbon house)?
If so, do you have an adult character that can be changed? You'll be sent back home if you don't have an adult that doesn't have a transformation.
On the Dream to Change pierce, you can change..

Male

- Mametchi
- Kuchipatchi
- Gotchimotchi
- Doyatchi
- Monakatchi
- Shirimotchi

Female

- Yumemitchi
- Kiraritchi
- Furifuritchi
- Yukinkotchi

Thank you these answers explain why I cannot change my little Knighttchi.

He has a pet, and a leaf that scoops dirt--but nothing to plant yet.

I was hoping to let him experience a bit more before getting him married, but if he can't change I guess the only thing besides that is getting a pet. He already has the one with the ribbon. :)

They don't seem to be able to do that much with the pets, so I guess he's done and ready to leave soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back