Sign in to follow this  
poketronex

Tamagotchi M!X Log

Introduction

tumblr_odkhnxU51k1uaqquvo3_r1_100.png

Hello! Aibou here~

This is my first Tama log, so if you have any suggestions on stat recording and whatnot, let me know!

tumblr_odkhnxU51k1uaqquvo4_r1_100.png

I'm going to be recording my Blue Spacey M!X, but I didn't think to do this until the 3rd stage of my 2nd Gen.

tumblr_odkhnxU51k1uaqquvo5_r1_100.png

Sorry about picture quality, though. And I appreciate any comments at all about p much anything! There will be less imgs in each post since this is introductory, btw~

°
°°
°

General Information

.;°Generations°;.

.;°Unlocked Places°;.

Tama Town
Patchi Forest
Flower Hills

.;°Married Tamas°;.

Starter: Lovelytchi

Mametchi

Kikitchi

.;°Gender Tracker°;.

Females: 2
Males: 1

First Log

tumblr_odkksnQQJt1uaqquvo1_400.jpg

tumblr_odkhnxU51k1uaqquvo8_r1_100.png

This is.. Mameraburitchi? I dunno, I'll just give them rando nicks for now, like I have been with the others aha. Tho I'll stick with this one for her~

tumblr_odkksnQQJt1uaqquvo2_500.jpg

tumblr_odkhnxU51k1uaqquvo6_r1_100.png

And currently she is my Gen 2! Her parents are Lovelitchi and Mametchi! I only had Lovelitchi for an hour before Mametchi proposed suddenly and I felt bad saying no.

tumblr_odkli3O89R1uaqquvo2_100.png

Anyways, not much happened today! I've been.. abusing the onsen.. instead of playing games..

tumblr_odkli3O89R1uaqquvo3_r1_100.png

Nighty night, now!

--

..:;Log;:..

Name (Nick): Mameraburitchi

Stage: 3rd

Happiness: Half

Money: 30,585G

Time of Logging: 8:36pm

Major Events: Evolved into 3rd stage, every character accessible and marry-able is at Red now. Hoping to marry Kikitchi.

~tumblr_odkli3O89R1uaqquvo4_r3_250.png~
I'll prolly do doodles of at least each adult stage~
°°

Blank Log

Name (Nick): X

Stage: X

Happiness: X

Money: XG

Time of Logging: 00:00

Major Events: X

Edited by poketronex

How cuuuute! It starts out well, hope you go on instead of losing patience like me! :) btw your art is super cutesy ^_^

• Like 1

How cuuuute! It starts out well, hope you go on instead of losing patience like me! :) btw your art is super cutesy ^_^

tumblr_odljotigFz1uaqquvo4_100.png

Omgg thank you so much sobs

Hopefully I can keep at it at least for a few gens!

Second Log

tumblr_odkhnxU51k1uaqquvo5_r1_100.png

Hi! Back again with my 2nd log!

tumblr_odmgb9NEYj1uaqquvo1_r1_540.png

Quite a few things happened today. Mameraburitchi evolved first thing after she woke up.

tumblr_odlmp3dPR21uaqquvo1_100.png

I'm a bit disappointed with her outcome, I liked that she had the fuzzy ears but lacked the fuzzy head, but I wasn't a fan of the overly Mametchi look to her.

She's naked, is what I'm saying, and it's strange to see Lovelytchi's features on a blank body. She was a bit simple for my tastes, but not the kind where it's charming.

Maybe that's just me, but I love her nonetheless.

tumblr_odmgb9NEYj1uaqquvo2_r1_500.png

tumblr_odljotigFz1uaqquvo8_r1_100.png

So ofc I married her off within an hour. I got Kikitchi, just as I had planned. I mostly just liked him best out of all the other males I currently had access to. I'm not too big on his hood that passes on generally, but I do love his face so I hope the baby has a cute face.

As you can see, it's a boy!

tumblr_odmgb9NEYj1uaqquvo3_r1_500.png

I really want to marry The Acorn , not because I find her exceptionally cute or anything, but just because she's an acorn.

I'd like to think of this as a date, but.. K.. Kiki.. Kikimametchi is like, a baby SOOOO.

As you can see I also unlocked the Spacy Land thing! I unlocked the Flower Hills, as well~ I'd like to try getting the wings from Planet Dude, but I reaaally don't want to risk that gobe head running through the generations, rampant globe head.

Name (Nick): Kikimametchi

Stage: 2nd

Money: 35475G

Time of Logging: 9:43pm

Major Events: Mameraburitchi evolved in the morning and then married Kikitchi at 9:05am, had a baby boy. Unlocked Flower Hills. Unlocked Spacy Land. The Acorn is at red, and is the current marry-goal.

°°

Obligatory art

tumblr_odlmp3dPR21uaqquvo3_r1_250.png

Third Log

tumblr_odlmp3dPR21uaqquvo2_100.png

Hey hey! Not much at all happened today for Kikimametchi.

tumblr_odp9zfxRPE1uaqquvo1_r1_540.png

Kikimametchi evolved today in the morning, I like the cute scarf but I'm still not too big a fan of the hood. It kind of makes him look bald.

tumblr_odp9zfxRPE1uaqquvo2_r1_400.png

tumblr_odlmp3dPR21uaqquvo4_r1_100.png

I tried to unlock Rainbow Hills but nothing I read online was working, I've heard it's random after 4 uses but no such luck.

However, I did unlock Berry Town, and honestly.. it's my favourite thing in the world. I bought the sweets background and used the banner and I'm in loooove. My aesthetic.. desserts..

Also I really love Chouchoutchi, among a few other new accessible Tamas.. But I'm still sticking with The Acorn for now~.

°°

Stage: 3rd

Money: 35,715G

Time of Logging: 8:59am (Last Night's Log)

Major Events: Unlocked Berry Town. Kikimametchi evolved into their 3rd stage, still looking a little vanilla.

Edited by poketronex
  • Like 1

Fourth and Fifth Log

tumblr_inline_odtssgwC0M1twnuri_500.png

Hey guuyyyss... Sorry I haven't updated much. Don't worry, I took pics as needed, but I've had.. less than favourable outcomes. With my M!X.

tumblr_odtrvpkqki1uaqquvo3_250.jpg

tumblr_odtrvpkqki1uaqquvo7_r1_250.png

tumblr_inline_odtsxlwBWA1twnuri_500.png

To kick things off, Kikimametchi evolved. I died in class when he did, because of his eyes. He has his mother's eyes alright, and it was highly unexpected.

tumblr_odtrvpkqki1uaqquvo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_odtrvpkqki1uaqquvo5_540.png

tumblr_inline_odtsqmydxr1twnuri_500.png

I kept him around for a while longer before I married him to his destined love, The Acorn . Of course, not without visiting the place for 5 minutes and getting everyone but The Acorn .

As you can see, another boy! I don't mind too much, I find myself preferring the female M!X characters anyways and this gives me a chance to marry them more.

tumblr_inline_odtsx4d8ut1twnuri_500.png

I don't think I got pics of his toddler stage, but basically he was the orange again with the monkey hat. He was really orange, like, really orange. I've never seen something so orange in my life.

tumblr_odtrvpkqki1uaqquvo1_500.png

tumblr_inline_odtswjznBN1twnuri_500.png

And then.. this this happened. The moment I saw him evolve I started to cry, literally I was crying. He was just... I'm so glad I no longer need to look at him like this anymore.

I even took a better picture with my webcam to show you him clearly.

Stage: Adult

Money: 40,255G

Time of Logging: 8:00pm

Major Events: Married the girl of his dreams, Kikimametchi had a boy. The boy made me cry.

Sixth Log

tumblr_inline_odtsxh5tRQ1twnuri_500.png

'Aight, back again after a few mins of messing around with my Tama.

tumblr_odtrvpkqki1uaqquvo6_r1_400.png

tumblr_odtrvpkqki1uaqquvo9_r1_250.png

tumblr_inline_odtsvqJ1hK1twnuri_500.png

So, meet This. And also say farewell because I've already married him. I'm really.. he's very amusing, still has the Lovelitchi eyes, has the weird Acorn body and tail, and still has the.. monkey hood.. Which I hope disappears soon.

I'd say he looks very much like a Kinder Egg surprise capsule, and I love him, despite what I'm saying.

tumblr_odtw5oD04d1uaqquvo1_1280.png

tumblr_inline_odtst0UlSx1twnuri_500.png

So after I unlocked Berry Town I knew I needed like, everyone in it. I love everyone.. I love Berry-chan.. I love Waga Hair.. And whoever else was in there I dunno, those are the two I saw just now lksDLFLKSD.

And here we see they had a girl! Now I'm not sure who to marry her to.. I've mentioned before I like the girls so far more than the boys.. So, we'll see I suppose!

Name (Nick): This

Happiness: Under half

Money: 45,815G

Time of Logging: 8:33pm

Major Events: This managed to stick around longer than any other Tama despite my disappointment with his toddler stage. Married Berry-chan. I have semi high hopes for the new baby girl, but I don't want to regret saying tHIS.

Seventh Log

tumblr_inline_odtsubQTa81twnuri_500.png

Hello, hello. Apparently I'm mostly just updating at the end of each gen 'cuz nothing entirely noteworthy happens.

tumblr_odz9k7ElVZ1uaqquvo2_r1_540.png

tumblr_inline_odtstaFioh1twnuri_500.png

The baby girl came out super cute in her toddler stage! I love her cute purple berry head.. We got the eco bag thing, too~ She evolved first thing the next morning~!

tumblr_odz9k7ElVZ1uaqquvo5_400.png

tumblr_inline_odttuw19J71twnuri_500.png

tumblr_inline_odtsx8VHm31twnuri_500.png

I'm starting to think God has abandoned me.

tumblr_odz9k7ElVZ1uaqquvo1_250.png

tumblr_odz9k7ElVZ1uaqquvo4_r1_250.pngtumblr_odz9k7ElVZ1uaqquvo3_r1_400.png

tumblr_inline_odtstkylvC1twnuri_500.png

However, Pink Kinder Egg Surprise evolved into this adorbs adult.. I had her around for a whole day before I finally married her, although reluctantly.

Also the baby is soooo orange omf

Name (Nick): Pink Kinder Egg surprise

Happiness: Under half

Money: 56,795G

Time of Logging: 6:30pm

Major Events:

Pink Kinder Egg Surprise got the Eco Bag on the 20th. Married the butterfly dude 'cuz there was practically no one else that wasn't uninteresting.