A Music Star log to pass the time!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molldoll

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I actually remembered to buy some batteries today so I was finally able to start up my Music Star! I'm using this log as a way to pass time until my 4U arrives and I'll probably stop this log when it does. I've also never done a log before so don't be surprised if the writing style changes :p

Anyway! Earlier today after shoving some new batteries in my Tama I hatched an adorable baby girl! I decided to go with music themed names so I named her Koe (basically voice in Japanese).

2nlbhx5.jpg

Here she is with her bear and harp!
I spent the first hour of her life getting re-accustomed to the Music Star and playing games until she evolved into a Hitodetchi!

2uqgorm.jpg

Soon after she was visited by Ms Frill (I think?) who gave Koe a plane and of course an invitation to preschool! When Koe first called me to say she had a visitor I thought she was doing it for no reason and I scolded her, but of course I just couldn't see the door sign lit up :(
The rest of the day wasn't very eventful, I just played games, gave Koe a bath and she eventually went to sleep.

msd6ky.jpg
fneigw.jpg

Here's her stats before she slept B)

On a side note, the screen of this Tama is pretty darn hard to see! Not even changing the contrast helps! The buttons are also very rubbery and hard to press. I wonder other V6's have these problems or if mine is just weird.
Also if there's anything you think I should change or improve on don't hesitate to tell me! I'm open to critique ;)

Hello again! This is going to be a bit of a shorter entry, I didn't have a whole lot of time to play with my Tama today :(

Not much happened after Koe woke up, I fed her, played with her, and accidentally neglected her. I'm not too fussed about that though because when she evolved she became an Ichigotchi! They're one of my favourite teens :ichigotchi:

2zrmdxu.jpg

Here she is takin' a bath. She's so precious.

Anyway not too long after she evolved she was visited by Classicaltchi, who gave her a saxophone! I then sent Koe off to school to meet her new band mates Lisa the Ringotchi and Thu the Chamametchi! I named their band Lunacy, just because I like how the word sounds. I still haven't figured out how to properly play the game at school, I know I have to press the buttons according to the note that's on the screen but I just keep failing -_-

ftilwi.jpg
119uv69.jpg
16748dj.jpg

And here's today's stats! I'm not entirely sure how Koe's band plays Pop music with a harp and two saxophones but at least they've figured out their own style :D

Koe also got a ton of mail today! Good to see she's got fans ;)

Anyway that's all for today! I'll try to make a bigger post tommorrow!

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about my log! I've been pretty swamped with schoolwork for the past week and grades are more important than my Tamas I suppose.

Anyway, thanks to me neglecting poor Koe, she unfortunately ran off :(
She was able to evolve into a Maskitchi though! Her band mates, Lisa and Tho, evolved into a Kunoitchi and a Violetchi repectively!

dcbzf7.jpg

Though Koe may have run off, she did have quite the career! She passed her pro-debut on her second go and she pretty much immediately became a star!

That stardom was pretty short-lived though ;)

Today, after saying my goodbyes to Koe, I decided to make a fresh start! I'm in school holidays now too, so I don't have to worry about neglecting my new baby! Keeping with the musical theme, I decided to name her Lyra!

9rorx2.jpg

Here she is practicing her singing. I like this toy+instrument combination!

It's getting late where I am, so I've paused her until the morning. I'll make a proper update on Lyra's life tomorrow night!

On a side note, my 4U faceplate arrived today! Unfortunately, the pattern is all grainy, but it seems that it's just because of the paper it's printed on so I'm not bothered. I probably won't even notice it once it's on my 4U anyway :p

That being said, this log probably won't go on for too much longer, considering my 4U could arrive any day now. Though, I might continue if I get attached to Lyra!
Anyway, look forward to tomorrow's update! ^_^

Hello everyone! Here is the latest scoop on my latest hatched Tama, Lyra! I actually don't have a whole lot to talk about today, babies and toddlers don't really do much :p

Anyway, I unpaused lil' Lyra this morning and got to work playing a ton of games and doing the general baby stuff! It wasn't too long until Lyra evolved into a Hitodetchi! I'm kinda getting sick of these little buggers and their weird little faces :hitodetchi:
About two hours after she evolved, Lyra got a visit from Ms Frill, who gave her a book!

a5jitd.jpg

Lyra wasn't impressed.

I also didn't scold her for calling out to me this time, so I'm already doing better than I did with Koe B)

Lyra got a whole lot of sweets from the king throughout the day, unfortunately I probably won't use them as I prefer to play games to make my Tamas happy. Would've been rad if it was food though.
Eventually Lyra called for her bath, which she was only in for as long as I took this picture.

oqvkgk.jpg

I wonder if there's any benefits to leaving them in there longer :huh:

I didn't play much more games after then, but Lyra did get lots of praise for practising! This little one likes to sing!

Eventually she fell asleep with a whopping total of 1 stress point, a full belly, and all happy hearts!

2zdnkt1.jpg

And these are her stats! Lyra also likes to play hip-hop at the moment, I wonder how I could get it to change to say, pop?

On a side note, I'm posting my logs later and later :eek:

At least I'm posting them though!
Anyway, I'll continue tomorrow, and hopefully my 4U arrives! Knowing Auspost though it probably won't :(

Latest posts

Back