Hands down, your favorite game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guruofguru64

Reaction score
For me, it's The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask on the N64.

I can still fondly remember dragging myself and my blanket out of bed in the morning, mummifying myself in it, and getting lost in the game. So many secrets, so many things. :D

So what's yours?

Dofus, a french MMORPG. I had a few breaks in playing it, but each time I remember coming back to it while being filled with nostalgia.

The Sims, and all the expansions I have. I've been playing it since I was 6 and it's awesome! :lol:

This may be odd but honestly, the Tamagotchi Corner Shop games. Particularly Corner Shop 2. They were a big part of me for so long and I feel special whenever I play them.

mw2 or bo2 ^_^ and we do have cod/M rated fps on tama planet, i play it alot with my friends

Last edited by a moderator:
I also really like Persona series (my hands down favorite is Persona 2 Innocent Sin, second comes Persona 3 Portable and third Persona 4 Golden, haven't played the first one or Persona 2 Eternal Punishment yet but I do have them).

Professor Layton is another good series... and since I love all three of these, naturally I also quite like Danganronpa for the gameplay and some characters, the story... not so much, definitely not enough to make me want to watch the Danganronpa 3 anime, bleh,

I also like Sims, all of them but I do like making sims and playing in The Sims 3 the most.

But the hands down favorite is for sure Ace Attorney.

Agreeing with almost everyone here it's gotta be the Ace Attorney series. It's got nostalgia for me just like with Tamagotchis. Along with that, the Professor Layton series, and Zero Escape series (except I've had the newest game on pause for a while ... not really a fan of it). Also the Danganronpa games are not bad. Anything plot-heavy with mystery (and "WOAH!! MIND BLOWN!!" moments) is my type haha.

sorta weird how im the only tama here and im the only one who mentioned cod :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreeing with almost everyone here it's gotta be the Ace Attorney series. It's got nostalgia for me just like with Tamagotchis. Along with that, the Professor Layton series, and Zero Escape series (except I've had the newest game on pause for a while ... not really a fan of it). Also the Danganronpa games are not bad. Anything plot-heavy with mystery (and "WOAH!! MIND BLOWN!!" moments) is my type haha.
I can't believe I forgot Zero Escape, guh. We are twins! lol And I agree on the nostalgia thing, I played Ace Attorney for the first time sooo long ago, I believe I didn't even really understand english perfectly back then but still fell in love.

I can't believe I forgot Zero Escape, guh. We are twins! lol And I agree on the nostalgia thing, I played Ace Attorney for the first time sooo long ago, I believe I didn't even really understand english perfectly back then but still fell in love.
Heck yeah!! That feeling when you solve your very first court case ... which was the tutorial LOL but I still remember I got chills >< Also yes, Zero Escape is too good q_q !! I still have to finish Zero Time Dilemma but it just doesn't seem as interesting as the previous two ...

Currently a three-way tie: Kirby's Return to Dream Land, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, and Kirby: Planet Robobot.

Not too set on a particular game but definitely the Animal Crossing and Pokemon series

I love the Fire Emblem series as well as the Pokemon series (Sun & Moon hype :D ). I've heard that apparently Fire Emblem is going to have an app released sometime in 2017 (along with Animal Crossing) so I'm interested to see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back