Sign in to follow this  
spacelynvader

Dream Town Fortune Teller Prizes

Hi pals! I'm new here so lmk if I do anything wrong haha

I just got a Tamagotchi Friends (not even Dream Town...) and I've been spending a lot of time on the online Dream Town racking up fortune tickets and getting prizes.

Since I couldn't find a list on Google or anything, I thought it'd be cool to make a list of prizes you can get from the fortune teller and from which tiers (1 ticket, 3 tickets, 5 tickets).

I've noticed some are super common and some are super rare, so I noted that, but it's not definite and only based on my experience please take it with a grain of salt!

Here's my list so far (as you can see I don't go for the 1 ticket prizes much haha)

Feel free to add...!

(I've noticed some repeat a lot and some I've only gotten once/twice, so I noted that, but it's not definite and only based on my experience please take it with a grain of salt!)

Common

Rare

1 Ticket

• Hamburger
  • Steak
3 Tickets
  • Waffle
  • Sausage
  • Melon
  • Pancake
  • Pudding
  • Crown of Stars
  • Cherry Blossom
  • Angelic Bracelet
5 Tickets
  • Cheesecake
  • Meatball
  • Cotton Candy
  • Baguette
  • Pasta
  • Noodles
  • Clam Chowder
  • Yogurt
  • Angel Wings
  • Beauty Charm
  • Queen's Crown
  • Bracelet of Pearls
  • Diamond Ring
  • Ring of Power
  • Like 1

(Oh I noticed this was put into What Happened To My Tamagotchi? when I submitted it to Tamagotchi Tips & Tricks ... well anyway I hope that's alright that this thread is in this section ....)

Anyway I found some more! (I can't seem to find an edit button for the original post ... if there's a way please lmk!)

1 Ticket (continued)

• Corn
  • Macaroon
  • Crepe
  • Cupcake
  • Cherries
  • Rice Bowl
  • Choco Bar
  • Lollipop
  • Grapes
  • Tempura
  • Bestie Bracelet