Christine's 2016 Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beatleschic

Reaction score
Date: October 6, 2016

Evolution: Aokumotchi-Turtletchi

Name: David

Type: Tamagotchi P

Hunger: 4/4

Happiness: 100%

Generation: 17

Weight: 12 grams

Years Old: 0

Misses: 0

Meals: Nori Rice, Fairy Mushrooms, Fairy Bread, Soup.

Treats: N/A

Special: David was born at 8:00am. His father left him happy and proud. At 8:14 David got sick and I used the shamrock icon twice and he was cured. David took at nap at 8:25am and woke up at 8:42am. At 8:49 David got sick again. I used the shamrock icon once and he was cured. At. 9:05 Aokumotchi evolved into Turtletchi. David went to bed at 7:00pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Date: October 7, 2016

Evolution: Turtletchi-Maimaitchi

Hunger: 1/4

Weight: 12 grams

Years Old: 1

Misses: 8

Meals: Nori Rice, Sausage, Curry

Special: David was dirty so I gave him a bath. Turtletchi evolved into Maimaitchi. I let David's hunger hearts drop to 0. He called for help then stopped. I got a second miss. I fed him one nori rice. I left both hunger and happiness hearts drop to give me two more misses. Then I let the hunger hearts drop to 0 to get another miss. He got sick twice and I cured him. I dropped the hunger to 0 two more times to give me 2 more misses. I got a total of 8 misses before he went to sleep. David went to bed at 7:00pm.

Date: October 8, 2016

Evolution: Maimaitchi-Atchitchi

Happiness: 75%

Weight: 15 grams

Years Old: 2

Puzzle Pieces: 3/4

Personality: Style

Meals: Doyatchi's Birthday Meal, Fairy Mushrooms, Fairy Bread, Mapu Tofu, and Soup.

Treats: Kuzmochi, Pudding, and Rose Tea.

Special: David woke up at 7:00am. David evolved from Maimaitchi to Atchichi. David was hungry so I fed him Doyatchi's Birthday Meal. He was full on hunger. I fed David some Fairy Mushrooms and he was very happy. I earned my first puzzle piece. We used the vacuum, broom, and mop to clean the house. He tried on some clothes. He tried on an apron, a suit, a fairy headband, crown, and a cat hat. David was very happy to wear the cat hat. I got another puzzle piece. David played with the trim set. He trimmed a little puppy and all the Tamagotchi pets came and were very happy. David was so happy that he got another puzzle piece. David fell asleep late, at 10:00pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Date: October 9, 2016

Evolution: Atchitchi

Weight: 15 grams

Years Old: 3

Meals: Steak, Bento, Sausage, DX Soup.

Treats: Kira Cake

Special: David woke up at 7:00am. David was dirty so I gave him a bath. We went to the park at 8:10pm and met a pet named Chabitchi. We went to the park again at 8:30 and met a snail pet. David went to bed at 10:00pm.

Date: October 14, 2016

Evolution: Aokumotchi-Turtletchi

Name: Frank

Hunger: 0/4

Happiness: 75%

Generation: 19

Weight: 9 grams

Years Old: 0

Misses: 2

Meals: Nori Rice and steak

Special: Frank was born at 12:25pm. He got sick at 12:35pm and I cured him once. He took a nap. Then he got sick again and I cured him once. Aokumotchi evolved into Turtletchi. I let the hunger drop twice for two misses. He fell asleep at 7:00pm.

Date: October 14, 2016

Evolution: Butterflytchi

Name: Mary

Hunger: 5/5

Happiness: 5/5

Generation: 3

Weight: 17 pounds

Years Old: 4

Misses: 0

Personality: Pet Stylist

Meals: Fries, Sandwich, Hot Dog, Baquette, Chicken Pie, Scone and Bread.

Special: Mary went to the music cafe and bought food.

Latest posts

Back