Impatient/Bored With Adult Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blooperz00

Reaction score
I feel super engaged with my tamas from babyhood until adulthood. But after a about a day or two of being an adult, I am less interested, I start counting down until the matchmaker will come and I can start over. It's weird because thew hole reason I like the childhood stages are out of excitement to see what adult I can achieve, but then that joy is short lived.

With the v4 I'm currently running the excitement of getting a job helps keep me interested a bit longer, but I still have 2-3 days of just bleh.

Anyone else feel like this? What do you do to enjoy your adult characters while you wait for the next generation?

I do. Now I don't know what to do with my adult tamas. Usually I just leave them alalone until just before bedtime, feeding them in-between

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost solely play with colour Tamas, so that may be why I feel differently but! For me it depends on the adult character. I usually know who I'm going to get as I follow growth charts to get specific characters (so I can unlock everything). Some characters I'm excited about for a couple of days (basically how long it takes to get to TamaTomo), then bored so I marry them off. Others I love and keep about for weeks and weeks and get really sad when I have to marry them off. Example; I loved having Chokomakatchi on my P's (she reminds me of one of my pets) and kept her around for ages but I haven't enjoyed having Memetchi so much (despite all the changes she can do). I do tend to get bored of adults pretty quickly on, for example, my Angelgotch compared to my colour Tamas, although I really enjoyed having Mametchi on my Nano for ages (although when I reset I got Mametchi again! That was less fun, haha.)

I am sort of like this too; anticipating my Tamagotchi's evolutions is one of the most exciting things about running a Tamagotchi to me. But once there's going to be no more evolutions, it's not as exciting. However, when I get a character I really like, I do tend to keep them for a week or more.

I feel this with my TF, but also sometimes when I'm really busy with schoolwork it's nice that they don't need much care. And I can take a look at it once in a while when I'm feeling stressed and it's quite relaxing. I pretty much see adults as achievements? From all the care you gave them when they were younger.
When I have a baby/child tamagotchi when I'm super busy irl it can be almost tiring LOL (but at the same time I don't wanna pause it...)

I don't like having care of adult tamas... that's why I'm running a M!x... constantly evolving my Tama to create new characters :)

I'm the exact opposite! Even the adult characters I'm sure I won't like end up growing on me, and I often wait months on my color screen Tamas before I start up a new generation (even then, it is with much sadness). I'm not sure why I like it so much, but it might have something to do with the comfortable routine I get into with taking care of the characters and integrating them into my lifestyle. Plus for some, I get attached to how cute/endearing they are.

That said, there's nothing wrong with not liking the adult characters because going through all the growth stages is quite exciting. That part just seems to be more fun for you. Maybe you would like the M!X because the adult characters are not pre-determined? It kind of encourages you to keep going with successive generations to see what fun mixes you can get.

I used to get bored with them on the connections. I agree, waiting to get your adult character is the most exciting part. But I've been playing with vintage Tamas a lot lately, and they have caused me to feel differently. There's no match maker or anything with vintage Tamas, so the majority of your time with them are in the adult stage. You have a lot of time to spend with them (sometimes over a week just in the adult stage) so you can get attached to them. They become like friends at that point I think. And I try to hold on to them as long as I can. It's a completely different dynamic with the vintages I think. And I like it more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back