What canceled/Finished TV shows do you love?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I was wondering about some random stuff, and this topic came into my head. My personal favorite is Teen Titans. I love it's anime references and the story/character development is so good! This show almost never forgets about a character and was just amazing. However, it was canceled in mid-2006, but is still loved today. Ironically, I found out this show from TT Go!, which I now despise after discovering what it had done to the original characters. I mean, I never really liked Go, but finding out there was an awesome show before it made my hate for it even worse.

Anyway, I'm sure you didn't read any of that. What TV shows do you love that have been canceled/finished?

Ed Edd n' Eddy.

It's my beloved childhood cartoon. A degree of comedy unseen since, character designs so unique, adventures that are unforgettable. And an awesome movie to boot.

Loved Teen Titans too. Was absolutely obsessed with it in primary school and that was the only time I'd use the internet, to google Teen Titans LOL It aired at like 7am on Saturdays or something for me so I'd always set an alarm and whenever I slept through it I'd cry... ahh those were the days.

Another show that I loved to that level was Code Lyoko (it aired 5:30am on Wednesdays!! and I'd set an alarm for that too!). I loved a ton of other cartoons but I never went out of my way to wake up for those ;3c

twin peaks!! there's a reboot airing next year and there's also a movie that's a prequel that i haven't watched but....aghh

i believe one of the main directors (david lynch who also did my favourite movie ever, eraserhead) had to temporarily leave and work on another project and that meant they had to rush the original storyline and had to make up a new one - unfortunately, this also meant season 2 was not as good as season 1. however, it's still a really good show! a bit cheesy at times and of course, surreal but it's so fascinating ;w;

Mostly animated shows that I used to watch as a kid, like Code Lyoko, Wakfu, Carl Squared, Winx, Trollz, many many memories-bringing finished shows. Oh, and Hot Wheels Battle Force 5:Fusion. yeah I'm a female but there was a character that I still have a crush on.

so i started watching a new series from nbc called aquarius (an actor i really like is in it) that got cancelled this year which i'm sad about, but luckily i'm not too far in.

I (really, really, really) wish the anime adaption of Deadman Wonderland got more than one season.

I loved the storyline and would have loved to have seen where the story went, I guess I may just have to continue reading in manga format.

(could I say love anymore times, haha)

Corrector Yui. Well, I actually think Corrector Yui was not canceled in Japan, but the English dub got canceled. I can't even find it Subbed online or on DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back