Tamagotchi iD L Clock Not Working?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanikamitchi

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Hanikamitchi. I really hope you can help me out here because the clock on my iD L is completely screwed up, it froze and it's like time stopped in TamaTown! :( :( :( I've tried everything. I've taken the batteries out, pressed the reset button and downloaded my data, and still nothing works! Everything else is fine, but the only thing that is wrong is the clock. Has this ever happened to anyone else before? If so, how did you fix it? Or did you? Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out here? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Does this mean it's done for? PLEASE HELP! Until then, this is Hanikamitchi! THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same problem with my P's. Do you know anyone who has experience with soldering? Seems like thats the only way to fix it

I had the same problem with my P's. Do you know anyone who has experience with soldering? Seems like thats the only way to fix it
I might know somebody. I think one of the signals got blocked and isn't working the clock properly. Thanks!

I might know somebody. I think one of the signals got blocked and isn't working the clock properly. Thanks!
It's just that everything else works fine, but the clock is completely frozen; there's no time telling it to shut off automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back