Are tamagotchi p's worth it if you cant patch to ebglish?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackFr0st

Reaction score
Debating a 4u+ or a tamagotchi p for the same price, is it worth it to get the p if i cant patch it to english? This is the only thing that looks like i may be able to patch it to english with but im not sure if it would work, but i heard you can use a usb to transfer the files. Would this work, and if it didnt is it still worth it? https://m.ebay.com/itm/Durable-USB-SIR-Adapter-USB-to-IrDA-Infrared-Adapter-for-PC-Mobile-Phone-O1A7-/182253855691?hash=item2a6f2d23cb%3Ag%3AkNoAAOSwZVlXu6nM&_trkparms=pageci%253A3fe78c8a-9407-11e6-a368-74dbd18097c9%257Cparentrq%253Ad03590bd1570a2a4f384eaa9fffe3ec6%257Ciid%253A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh, this is kind of biased, but here we go. I personally loathe the color Tamagotchi's. I personally think you should stick with the connections or vintage tamagotchi's. However, I would buy the 4U+. The P's is kind of overrated/overhyped.

P's definitely isn't overhyped, it's just the most versatile version that's simply worth the money, since it's kind of infinite, lol. You can make your own content to it and you don't need pierces at all due to VDPs. Also sticking to old things isn't always good.

Language doesn't matter in tamagotchis at all in my opinion. Don't get a dongle if you only want the english patch because they are very unreliable, but if you're sure then go for it. It's way better to find an old broken phone with IR, though not sure how easy to get they are anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back