What is your favorite CONNECTION/VINTAGE Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite vintage is Mothra, simply because I only have two vintages, P1 and it, and Mothra is way more interesting than P1.

However, connection is a hard choice, since I like most of them... I'd say v3 due to sentimental value.

Angelgotch for sure. I have original P1 and P2 Tamas, as well as a Mothra (which is awesome by the way) but the Angelgotch is really unique and I just think it's a lot of fun. I have one pink one and I actually have a silver one coming in the mail that I just bought...probably didn't need to buy another but oh well. I have only played with the Japanese versions but I'm sure the American ones are just as nice.

I really enjoyed v4 but I think my favorite is the music star. There's so much to do on it. There are lots of items, multiple games, and the fun of watching the parents and baby together between generation transitions.

Love love love the V2. I've been running mine for about six weeks straight now and I haven't grown bored of it. The characters are really cool and there's a lot of characters on there that aren't found on any later versions.

For the vintages, I love the Angelgotchi. I don't really like the fact that they leave earlier than normal tamas, but they're also really unique and fun to run!

P1/P2 for the vintage ones. The original Connection is my favorite of the modern ones.

V4! My first ever tama, certainly the best to me.

I love the Morino. The play is not too demanding nor is it excessively needy. There's two eggs to choose from: with the first one you can try to grow an adult character you want, and with the other you try to make your bug as healthy and big as possible. It was a refreshing departure for me with its different type of life cycle; there's no baby stage, the pet forms a cocoon you have to simply regulate the temperature for and it emerges as a different character. The shell designs I also like; they're nothing flashy or anything special, but the colors are warm and the background paper is welcoming.

For me, it must be the version 4, not just because it was my first Tamagotchi ever but also because the characters, items, and games are great. I love the school, job and mail features, and I like how you can sort of influence which adult you end up by trying to increase the right skill points. :)

I love my v4.5. If I get a v5 I'll probably love it. Game de Hakken Tamagotchi 2 (GB) was also good, you can raise 2 tamas with totally different growth charts. Oh and you can wake up your Tamagotchi. *mindblown* And resurrect them too. (I am assuming the resurrection because of a cutscene where you see a tama from memory) tl; dr: Tamagotchi ocean & forest in a single game with skill points, variety of food, and a better looking way of finding eggs.

Just like rjalda, the v2. I love the selection of characters, i love how some of them are old, some new. I think tamagotchis have become something incredible, but i prefer the more vintage, animal-based characters (as opposed to humanoid).

I like how care clearly affects their growth, but there seems to be some randomness to it as well. The entire of notion of the discipline meter, and parents affecting a child's growth is also an entire factor.

The games are simple, and i enjoy the overall simplicity of the v2.

I will always have a a deep love for the v1, as it came out during a really sad time in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back