I think I own the oldest tamagotchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Body

Reaction score
I found a tamagotchi about five months ago that I used to have in school, and I stopped letting it evolve after 3 generations, trapping it forever as an Oyajitchi [Peter] with his son. The blue and orange tamas were birthday presents over a decade ago, the yellow one was bought by me. The orange one, I had kept a tamagotchi alive for 2 years before I lost it, and it died. So, I have no proof of that.

RdMhs70.png

I'm able to pause the game around 2 minutes before 11:59PM, the time when the Tamagotchi is supposed to fly off. I've been doing this for five months now.

The earliest record I have of my orange tamagotchi is 18 May 2016, where my father died in my nightmare for the first time and I was traumatized by it that I named the orange one after my father. The Oyajitchi was born on the same day [at that time it was about 3 generations into playing with the tamagotchis]. So, Peter is 152 days old.

Coincidentally, the orange one just died yesterday lol. I normally take 7 minute naps, but my friend suggested I try an hour long nap [i had worked an 19 hour shift that day so I was tired as heck], and me, being stupid, did so. When I did, I missed my tamagotchi's cries and it DIED. Ojitchis - of the two easiest to take care of, but the quickest to die aside from Shiro/Teletchi ): At least for the V1.

The yellow one is only at 18 generations [it was battery dead for a week until I was able to buy more], so, nothing special.

Edit: sorry, it wasn't the 13th of May, it was the 18th of May.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back