Rarity of Colors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellys3tta

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I remember playing my Tamagotchi many years ago in High School. Was running through a bucket and found my old ones. I have the Blue Marble 02807 V4.5; the red butterfly 42507 V4.5. Out of Curiosity, I decided to see what it would cost to get more and shockingly I found out they are no longer made! :( Sad day, but found on Ebay they run from $30-50 for the opened ones. However, for my two specific colors I have only found one! The red butterfly is priced for $125 new and the Blue marble is $250 new.

I was really wondering what is the actual worth of them (I am NOT selling, I LOVE them too much to do that)? Are some color schemes more rare then others?

There's no definite guide to shell prices, but yes, some shells are rarer than others. Or at least more specifically, regional tamagotchis are. And by regional I mean shells exclusive to a certain region. I think European connections are cheapest and most common (they usually go for cheap because European sellers are less aware of the fact that some people actually collect tamas), then are American that have way more interesting shells than the European ones but they go for more, then are Asian Pacific shells that don't always go for that much but are rare to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back