What one is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

browntales98

Reaction score
What Tamagotchi is this one all I know its a Tamagotchi v4 White but I cant find any pics of it online

Can someone with more knowledge tell me about this please

It cost me $2 from an Op Shop and I know its legit not a knockoff or bootleg please help

Thanks...

89DL0nj.jpg

But the tama is in English!

and I looked and it has a shop too and also I don't see any cooking thing in the Food part of the menu

I think you have a UK v4. It seems they used some Japanese shells for that region. Yours also contains those beads on the side. 100% sure no american release had that shell or beads. Same games as v4, too.

Only logical conclusion I can come to, unless someone gutted a v4 and put it into a Japanese shell.

It's definitely a legit v4, Asia/Oceania version. Not from the UK I'd say, since I think UK just got the ugly European versions, Australia got the Entama looking ones. There's not much info about them in general but it's a SUPER lucky find for you!

Thanks guys for answering :) I honestly thought it was like a Limited Edition one at first because I couldn't find any pics of this one lol

It might as well be honestly! Some kind of a winter version. As thorough as our tamagotchi community is, there are still LOTS of shells we are not aware of.

For example, in Poland there were briefly sold rare Spanish sells that can't really be found anywhere online and only a handful of people ever got a hold of them, I think I've only seen two pictures of them in total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back