tamagotchi shops in the philippines?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cole.sseum

Reaction score
Greetings to all tama people. I remember once that there was a tamagotchi shop somewhere in Vera Mall at greenhills although that memory is quite hazy and i tried looking for it again but its no longer there. Maybe they moved places or something? I don't really like going to Toy kingdom or Toys R us because they only have the id ls -_- -_- -_-

if anybody knows a real good tamagotchi shop please tell me right away. Thanks so much :wacko: :wacko: <_<

i dont really have a good memory of trying to buy a tamagotchi online. i have a very sad memory because someone tricked me online :( so im really trying to find some legit stores. but thanks anyways

I'm completely unfamiliar with what you guys get in Philippines, do you have access to things that can normally be bought only in Japan? Because the latest english language tamagotchi is Friends Dream Town which could be bought only in Hot Topic, not sure if it can still be bought anymore since it's an American store. No other tamas for us, unless you can rarely see someone still selling the regular Friends.

While in Japan they only sell the M!X currently.

Thanks for the info :)

I badly want a music staaar @-@ and i heard there was a store in makati that sells tamagotchis but i try to google it and theres no results for that :( if someone here who knows that store please please please tell me right away

I highly doubt you can find any older tamagotchis anywhere, only thrift stores at most. Especially Music Star that I'm pretty sure was only released in USA and UK. Sadly, there's no other option than online shopping for 90% of us.

yeah youre right :( well, i found something cool. theres a store where you can order something from amazon and they will deliver it after monthhhsz maybe its good tho

wish me luck friendzz

Malfoy Edit: Merged multiple posts. Please use the EDIT function and refrain from flooding the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately that shop closed down long long ago, all they had was fake rubbish anyway lol but you can check the shop Toylandiatbp on eBay, it's Philippine based. Ordered from them before and can verify that they're legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back